Game day thread!

ultron

Reaction score
Wentz is so great when he has 8+ seconds in the pocket lol

HungryLion

Reaction score
Haven't been watching them so have they just literally been winning because of their defense?

It’s a tough environment to play in. Heavy rain and wind.

Bills defense has been keeping a lid on the eagles offense. Josh Allen had a dumb fumble that gave the ball to the eagles in easy scoring position right before the half.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I knew it, these games never go our way.

The Eagirls are on a 2 game losing streak. It went our way lol. Expecting them to lose 3 straight was wishful thinking and the Bills...I Don't know how they have survived to this point without having a offense but a team like the Eagles matchup well with them. There will be plenty of more chances for them to lose trust. Cowboys just need to take care of their own business.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This game has turned from if the Bills score than it might be hard for Philly to come back. To if the Eagles score then again then I don't trust Josh Allen to be able to come back. :facepalm:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s a tough environment to play in. Heavy rain and wind.

Bills defense has been keeping a lid on the eagles offense. Josh Allen had a dumb fumble that gave the ball to the eagles in easy scoring position right before the half.
OH no I'm watching today's game. I'm talking about how they got to 5-1.

reddyuta

Reaction score
this game is going like i expected it to go,Allen is error prone.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Eagirls are on a 2 game losing streak. It went our way lol. Expecting them to lose 3 straight was wishful thinking and the Bills...I Don't know how they have survived to this point without having a offense but a team like the Eagles matchup well with them. There will be plenty of more chances for them to lose trust. Cowboys just need to take care of their own business.

Yeah, but still would have been nice to get the Eagles to games back on our bye week.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I hate the horse collar penalty.

I also hate all the QB protection stuff.