Game day thread!

willia451

Reaction score
Bills are a good team. They're just not playing well right now. Leave the Bills alone. :(

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
As long as the outside hobbies aren't non stop strip clubs and serious hard partying, they are a VERY good thing to have. And getting outdoors vs sitting at home eating all day and watching TV is very good too.
Every successful pro athlete will agree. You must have a life.
Yep. I think that goes with anything. Even if you have a 9 to 5. You work that everyday you will eventually get burnt out. Your morale will be low. And if you're morale is low than you can call it a day.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Stafford and Golliday chewing up the Giants, 31-19
:muttley:

IAmLegend

Reaction score
My god Mitchell Trubisky is awful. Dude is straight garbo and single-handedly losing the Bears all these games.

They are cursed at the QB position.

JayFord

Reaction score
I don't like what I see from him....didn't even like when eh was getting drafted....but I think he is a guy who does need better weapons around him. Who do you gameplan for on that offense?

you shut frank gore down and make sure Allen cant run and throws from the pocket

hes kinda erratic when he throws

ultron

Reaction score
My god Mitchell Trubisky is awful. Dude is straight garbo and single-handedly losing the Bears all these games.

You're missing out on the Josh Allen show...

ultron

Reaction score
This is what the Eagles thought they would do against the Cowboys lol

DFWJC

Reaction score

I went to UNC and was shocked he was taken so early in the 1st round.

Epically colossal mistake by Chicago, especially given that both Mahomes and Watson were on the board.

To be fair, it's not Trubisky's fault that they took him. The guy only started 1 year in college. Classic player that needed to sit a year or two. Has physical talent but needs lots of work.
He even said it was a bit of shock to be taken 2nd overall.

Classic example of how much of a farce the Pro Bowl is.
Micth Trubisky made the Pro Bowl last year.

rxdoc

Reaction score
Wentz scrambling for 2 first downs is dagger in Bills heart