Game Day! What time does the stadium open?

noletime95

Reaction score
i think 2 hours before kickoff, but seeing some conflicting reports.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
VouGpgO3GLZJIpMCz5prMg

Important details for your Cowboys game day.
View in browser here.

Green Bay Packers vs. Dallas Cowboys
NFC Divisional Playoff Game
Sunday, January 15, 2017
Game Day Information

In preparation of the game against the Green Bay Packers on January 15th, we would like to pass along general information to keep you informed and enhance your game day experience.
Important Information

• Mobile ticketing is available through the Official AT&T Stadium App. Download the latest version of the app and click on "Event Day Essentials" then "My Tickets". Log in to your Ticketmaster account using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click "Forgot Password?" and it will be emailed to you. Please note that if you transfer or sell your ticket(s), your commemorative ticket(s) will no longer be valid. PDF and print-at-home tickets are no longer accepted at AT&T Stadium.

If you choose to enter AT&T Stadium using a mobile ticket:
    • Please increase the brightness level on your mobile device to help scan your ticket with ease.
    • You will be given a seat locator upon scanning your mobile device. Make sure you hold onto your seat locator throughout the game, as this is your credential in the building.
  • The NFL and AT&T Stadium have instituted a policy prohibiting purses and bags inside the stadium. Click here for the AT&T Stadium Purse and Bag Policy.

• Please click here for the Event Information Sheet with additional details for your game day.

• Bank of America is pleased to provide Dallas Cowboys rally towels on each seat at the game.

• The Dallas Cowboys are excited to offer one of the most rewarding stadium fundraisers in the nation - the 50/50 Raffle! The Dallas Cowboys 50/50 Raffle offers fans the chance to win big at the big game while Doing The Most Good for The Salvation Army – the Cowboys season-long beneficiary of the program. Cash raffle tickets are sold during each Cowboys home game at AT&T Stadium, and a drawing is held at the beginning of the 4th quarter to determine which lucky fan gets to split that game’s jackpot with the charity beneficiary – The Salvation Army! Look for kiosks and sellers on the concourse and in stadium clubs for your chance to WIN! Visit DallasCowboys.com/5050 for more information.
Give your Cowboys the home field advantage they need to #FinishThisFight.
Click below to watch.

Event Timeline
  • 10:30am ................................ AT&T Stadium Parking Lots Open
  • 12:30pm ................................ Miller Lite and AT&T Plazas Open - Game Ticket Required for Entry
  • 1:30pm .................................. AT&T Stadium Entrances Open
  • 3:40pm .................................. Kickoff
  • 6:55pm .................................. Game Ends (estimated)
  • 6:55pm .................................. Postgame Party - Miller Lite Corral located in the West Plaza
Times are approximate and subject to change.

Traffic and Parking
  • We recommend that you ARRIVE EARLY to avoid traffic and congestion in the Arlington area.
  • The I-30 TEXpress Lane is open and available for use. Look for the left lane exit for the "Express Lane" as you pass the Highway 360 exit on I-30 westbound from Dallas and East.

• The I-30 managed lane from Dallas is open and available for westbound and eastbound traffic. Tolls apply; look for access from the main lanes.

• Due to the I-30/Highway 360 interchange construction project, you will begin to notice changes. Below are two current impacts of this project affecting outbound traffic.
    • TxDOT has modified the access to the TEXpress ramp serving the AT&T Way/Baird Farm bridge. For outbound traffic, this modification will slow outbound traffic traveling or using the AT&T Way bridge or the Collins Avenue ramp to eastbound I-30.
    • Lamar Avenue will be reduced to one lane eastbound to Highway 360 and may be congested. We suggest using Brown Blvd. or Green Oaks Blvd. as an alternative.
  • Abram Street is under construction between Collins Street and Highway 360. This will affect out-bound traffic on Collins Street South to Abram Street from Lots 11, 12, 13 and 14. As an alternative, we suggest using Collins Street South to Park Row; Turn left on Park Row to Highway 360 or further east to George Bush Toll Highway (Highway 161).

• Below are two suggested routes to use for arrival. These alternative routes will allow you to avoid the heavily congested Collins Street, Ballpark Way and AT&T Way exits off of I-30.
I-30 Westbound Preferred Route: Take I-30 Westbound to SH 161; Take SH 161 Southbound to Main Street/Division Street exit; Turn Right on Main Street/Division Street; Turn Right on AT&T Way to Silver Lots or Turn Right on Collins Street to Blue Lots.
20161117_cowboys_i30wbmap.jpg

I-30 Eastbound Preferred Route: Take I-30 Eastbound to Center Street (Exit 27B); Keep Right on ramp towards Center Street; Turn Right on Center Street; Turn Left on Randol Mill Road to Blue Lots or Turn Left on Division Street and Left on AT&T Way to Silver Lots.
20161117_cowboys_i30ebmap.jpg

• We recommend that you use www.dallascowboysmaps.com for your travels to AT&T Stadium. This website provides you the best route from your point of origin to your pre-purchased parking lot.
We’re partnering with Uber to get you to a safe ride on Sunday. So download the app today. With a designated pick up and drop off area in Lot 9, you’ll touch down right in front of the stadium. New users score $15 off their first ride with code UberCowboys16.

Tailgating
  • Tailgating is permitted in designated tailgating spaces located along the perimeter of each of the AT&T Stadium and Rangers parking lots. The spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.

• For details regarding AT&T Stadium tailgating policies, please click here.

• There will be no early admittance into parking lots.

• Parking privileges can be revoked at any time for failure to follow parking guidelines.
Game Day Entertainment

Pregame
  • Miller Lite Plaza: DJSC; Performances by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders; Rhythm & Blue Dancers and Drum Line; Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Alumni Autographs, Performance by Jason D Williams.

• AT&T Plaza: DJ MOXIE; Performances by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders; Rhythm & Blue Dancers and Drum Line; Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Alumni Autographs.

• AT&T Plaza - Albertsons Kids Zone: Zip line, rock climbing wall, inflatable games, face painters, balloon artists and more.

• The National Anthem will be performed by Freddie Jones, the Official Trumpeter of the Dallas Cowboys.
Halftime
  • Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Postgame
  • Miller Lite Corral: Entertainment for two (2) hours following the game featuring The Jordan Kahn Orchestra and DJSC.
Entertainment subject to change without notice.
We look forward to seeing you at AT&T Stadium!

You are receiving this message because your email address is associated with a ticket for this game.
Click here if you do not wish to receive these messages in the future.

Dallas Cowboys | AT&T Stadium
One AT&T Way | Arlington, TX 76011

Doomsay

Reaction score
Wow, lots of time to get swag and adult beverages pre-game, I like it! Going to be loud today, happy for any of you that get to experience it live.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I landed in Paris this morning for meetings that begin tomorrow. No way to watch it at the hotel. On the one hand, I need to go to sleep to counteract the jet lag.

On the other, I need to support my team in the biggest game it's played in nearly two years and there are a few pubs that play NFL.

There will be other meetings. Only one Cowboys vs. Packers 2016 Playoffs.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
VouGpgO3GLZJIpMCz5prMg

Important details for your Cowboys game day.
View in browser here.

Green Bay Packers vs. Dallas Cowboys
NFC Divisional Playoff Game
Sunday, January 15, 2017
Game Day Information

In preparation of the game against the Green Bay Packers on January 15th, we would like to pass along general information to keep you informed and enhance your game day experience.
Important Information

• Mobile ticketing is available through the Official AT&T Stadium App. Download the latest version of the app and click on "Event Day Essentials" then "My Tickets". Log in to your Ticketmaster account using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, just click "Forgot Password?" and it will be emailed to you. Please note that if you transfer or sell your ticket(s), your commemorative ticket(s) will no longer be valid. PDF and print-at-home tickets are no longer accepted at AT&T Stadium.

If you choose to enter AT&T Stadium using a mobile ticket:
    • Please increase the brightness level on your mobile device to help scan your ticket with ease.
    • You will be given a seat locator upon scanning your mobile device. Make sure you hold onto your seat locator throughout the game, as this is your credential in the building.
  • The NFL and AT&T Stadium have instituted a policy prohibiting purses and bags inside the stadium. Click here for the AT&T Stadium Purse and Bag Policy.

• Please click here for the Event Information Sheet with additional details for your game day.

• Bank of America is pleased to provide Dallas Cowboys rally towels on each seat at the game.

• The Dallas Cowboys are excited to offer one of the most rewarding stadium fundraisers in the nation - the 50/50 Raffle! The Dallas Cowboys 50/50 Raffle offers fans the chance to win big at the big game while Doing The Most Good for The Salvation Army – the Cowboys season-long beneficiary of the program. Cash raffle tickets are sold during each Cowboys home game at AT&T Stadium, and a drawing is held at the beginning of the 4th quarter to determine which lucky fan gets to split that game’s jackpot with the charity beneficiary – The Salvation Army! Look for kiosks and sellers on the concourse and in stadium clubs for your chance to WIN! Visit DallasCowboys.com/5050 for more information.
Give your Cowboys the home field advantage they need to #FinishThisFight.
Click below to watch.

Event Timeline
  • 10:30am ................................ AT&T Stadium Parking Lots Open
  • 12:30pm ................................ Miller Lite and AT&T Plazas Open - Game Ticket Required for Entry
  • 1:30pm .................................. AT&T Stadium Entrances Open
  • 3:40pm .................................. Kickoff
  • 6:55pm .................................. Game Ends (estimated)
  • 6:55pm .................................. Postgame Party - Miller Lite Corral located in the West Plaza
Times are approximate and subject to change.

Traffic and Parking
  • We recommend that you ARRIVE EARLY to avoid traffic and congestion in the Arlington area.
  • The I-30 TEXpress Lane is open and available for use. Look for the left lane exit for the "Express Lane" as you pass the Highway 360 exit on I-30 westbound from Dallas and East.

• The I-30 managed lane from Dallas is open and available for westbound and eastbound traffic. Tolls apply; look for access from the main lanes.

• Due to the I-30/Highway 360 interchange construction project, you will begin to notice changes. Below are two current impacts of this project affecting outbound traffic.
    • TxDOT has modified the access to the TEXpress ramp serving the AT&T Way/Baird Farm bridge. For outbound traffic, this modification will slow outbound traffic traveling or using the AT&T Way bridge or the Collins Avenue ramp to eastbound I-30.
    • Lamar Avenue will be reduced to one lane eastbound to Highway 360 and may be congested. We suggest using Brown Blvd. or Green Oaks Blvd. as an alternative.
  • Abram Street is under construction between Collins Street and Highway 360. This will affect out-bound traffic on Collins Street South to Abram Street from Lots 11, 12, 13 and 14. As an alternative, we suggest using Collins Street South to Park Row; Turn left on Park Row to Highway 360 or further east to George Bush Toll Highway (Highway 161).

• Below are two suggested routes to use for arrival. These alternative routes will allow you to avoid the heavily congested Collins Street, Ballpark Way and AT&T Way exits off of I-30.
I-30 Westbound Preferred Route: Take I-30 Westbound to SH 161; Take SH 161 Southbound to Main Street/Division Street exit; Turn Right on Main Street/Division Street; Turn Right on AT&T Way to Silver Lots or Turn Right on Collins Street to Blue Lots.
20161117_cowboys_i30wbmap.jpg

I-30 Eastbound Preferred Route: Take I-30 Eastbound to Center Street (Exit 27B); Keep Right on ramp towards Center Street; Turn Right on Center Street; Turn Left on Randol Mill Road to Blue Lots or Turn Left on Division Street and Left on AT&T Way to Silver Lots.
20161117_cowboys_i30ebmap.jpg

• We recommend that you use www.dallascowboysmaps.com for your travels to AT&T Stadium. This website provides you the best route from your point of origin to your pre-purchased parking lot.
We’re partnering with Uber to get you to a safe ride on Sunday. So download the app today. With a designated pick up and drop off area in Lot 9, you’ll touch down right in front of the stadium. New users score $15 off their first ride with code UberCowboys16.

Tailgating
  • Tailgating is permitted in designated tailgating spaces located along the perimeter of each of the AT&T Stadium and Rangers parking lots. The spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.

• For details regarding AT&T Stadium tailgating policies, please click here.

• There will be no early admittance into parking lots.

• Parking privileges can be revoked at any time for failure to follow parking guidelines.
Game Day Entertainment

Pregame
  • Miller Lite Plaza: DJSC; Performances by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders; Rhythm & Blue Dancers and Drum Line; Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Alumni Autographs, Performance by Jason D Williams.

• AT&T Plaza: DJ MOXIE; Performances by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders; Rhythm & Blue Dancers and Drum Line; Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Alumni Autographs.

• AT&T Plaza - Albertsons Kids Zone: Zip line, rock climbing wall, inflatable games, face painters, balloon artists and more.

• The National Anthem will be performed by Freddie Jones, the Official Trumpeter of the Dallas Cowboys.
Halftime
  • Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Postgame
  • Miller Lite Corral: Entertainment for two (2) hours following the game featuring The Jordan Kahn Orchestra and DJSC.
Entertainment subject to change without notice.
We look forward to seeing you at AT&T Stadium!

You are receiving this message because your email address is associated with a ticket for this game.
Click here if you do not wish to receive these messages in the future.

Dallas Cowboys | AT&T Stadium
One AT&T Way | Arlington, TX 76011

Thanks for posting, gives us located in other states a better idea of location, events etc. Haven't made it to the new stadium yet, but was at the original to cheer on Roger S, et al

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, gives us located in other states a better idea of location, events etc. Haven't made it to the new stadium yet, but was at the original to cheer on Roger S, et al

No problem happy to help out. You need to get down here soon it's quite the experience

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Why do people make threads like this when it would literally take less time to do a Google search? I've never understood that.

Hailmary

Reaction score
If we're talking about game day schedules, what time can we expect to see the active/inactive list?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I landed in Paris this morning for meetings that begin tomorrow. No way to watch it at the hotel. On the one hand, I need to go to sleep to counteract the jet lag.

On the other, I need to support my team in the biggest game it's played in nearly two years and there are a few pubs that play NFL.

There will be other meetings. Only one Cowboys vs. Packers 2016 Playoffs.
Can you stream it to a laptop?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why do people make threads like this when it would literally take less time to do a Google search? I've never understood that.
There may be an implied question within the question. He might be wondering when other people normally arrive and what they do before the game.

Also it might be a way of letting people know that he is going to the game.

p. s. I should have said he or she. ;)