Game download?

lockster

Reaction score
Has anyone posted a download this week? Maybe a hd download. My game didn't tape for some reason last night! I don't care to try to get one off of the megaupload site though. It didn't work last week. The site is garbage.

lockster

Reaction score
Can u tell me how to navigate tenyard? I can never seem to know what to do with that main page.

FCBarca

Reaction score
lockster;1698038 said:
Can u tell me how to navigate tenyard? I can never seem to know what to do with that main page.

You have to click 'Forums' at the top of the page, register, go to Week 5 tab, boom you're there

lockster

Reaction score
I got there and found downloads but now I have the issue from sportbit that my torrent is banned. What is the reason for this? The download takes me there

JonCJG

Reaction score
It's your client, I used to use bittorrent.

Posters on this board pointed me towards utorrent and I have had a much easier time with downloads.

My DL's are faster and easier to manage now.

http://www.utorrent.com/

lockster

Reaction score
I have utorrent! I did download bittorrent a while back too, but deleted it. Maybe it has left something that is detectable to the site? I guess I need to go see if there's anything left to erase of bittorrent?

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Can someone invite me to sportbit? My DVR didn't get the last 5 minutes of the game!!!!

lockster

Reaction score
For the invite code. I used the first one. Can someone tell me if I upload music to this site, will it count to help my ratio? And also can it be done? I'm new to torrents.

FCBarca

Reaction score
lockster;1698152 said:
For the invite code. I used the first one. Can someone tell me if I upload music to this site, will it count to help my ratio? And also can it be done? I'm new to torrents.

There's a FAQ section there, hit it and try uploading some...Uploading always helps your ratio :D

lockster

Reaction score
Hey, I appreciated ur help. Now, could someone explain to me why u want a high ratio? Also, how do I know what is wanted and what isn't for uploading? I'm all for helping others if I know what to give? Also, what is a peer on uploading? :)

sillycon

Reaction score
lockster;1698105 said:
I have utorrent! I did download bittorrent a while back too, but deleted it. Maybe it has left something that is detectable to the site? I guess I need to go see if there's anything left to erase of bittorrent?

This probably applies to you. From the FAQ at Sportbit....

Why do I get a "rejected by tracker - Port xxxx is blacklisted" error?

Your client is reporting to the tracker that it uses one of the default bittorrent ports (6881-6889) or any other common p2p port for incoming connections.

SportBit does not allow clients to use ports commonly associated with p2p protocols. The reason for this is that it is a common practice for ISPs to throttle those ports (that is, limit the bandwidth, hence the speed).

The blocked ports list include, but is not neccessarily limited to, the following:

Direct Connect
411 - 413​
Kazaa
1214​
eDonkey
4662​
Gnutella
6346 - 6347​
BitTorrent
6881 - 6889​

In order to use use our tracker you must configure your client to use any port range that does not contain those ports (a range within the region 49152 through 65535 is preferable, cf. IANA). Notice that some clients, like Azureus 2.0.7.0 or higher, use a single port for all torrents, while most others use one port per open torrent. The size of the range you choose should take this into account (typically less than 10 ports wide. There is no benefit whatsoever in choosing a wide range, and there are possible security implications).

These ports are used for connections between peers, not client to tracker. Therefore this change will not interfere with your ability to use other trackers (in fact it should increase your speed with torrents from any tracker, not just ours). Your client will also still be able to connect to peers that are using the standard ports. If your client does not allow custom ports to be used, you will have to switch to one that does.

I suggest you to download uTorrent - easy usable, small bittorrent client, which has everything you need.

Finally, remember to forward the chosen ports in your router and/or open them in your firewall, should you have them. See the Why am I listed as not connectable? section and links therein for more information on this.

sillycon

Reaction score
lockster;1698431 said:
Hey, I appreciated ur help. Now, could someone explain to me why u want a high ratio? Also, how do I know what is wanted and what isn't for uploading? I'm all for helping others if I know what to give? Also, what is a peer on uploading? :)

Well, the main thing is that you don't want a low ratio. That tells the tracker owners that you haven't been doing your share of the sending... Having a high ratio gives you leeway on those times when you don't want to send or don't have the time to send. But the main thing they're looking at is if you can keep a minimum ratio with your receiving(downloading) and your sending(uploading)...

Also, you don't have to upload just anything. Just leave your torrent client open and while it's downloading the files, it's also uploading the same files you're receiving..... The peers are just people who are connected to you and are receiving/sending files too... (Seeders are like peers except they already have all the files and are just sending/uploading)

Reaction score
Hello Cowboy fans,

Just a question. I live in Canada and when I go to the bit torrent links to attempt to download HD broadcast of cowboy games, they block me because I am from Canada and it is illegal. Can anyone post the an hd avi download file on this site, so I can download it. That would be awesome.

This is one message I get from Demonoid:

Demonoid is finally back.</A minmax_bound="true">
Unless you're a Canuck...

Thanks,