Game on the line, plenty of time left, 4 downs, 0 yards

leeblair

Reaction score
It was only close so the advertisers wouldn't be mad. And gullible fans still gambling until the end makes Draft Kings and Fan Duel happy.
The 49'ers locked it up early. The comeback was an illusion.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Dak did drop one ball in perfectly on the sideline that Turpin flat out dropped, but other than that, it was just ... sad.

Oh well. Can't say I really am surprised or care at this point.

Go Cowboys!!!!!
:banghead:

droopdog7

Reaction score
Dak did drop one ball in perfectly on the sideline that Turpin flat out dropped, but other than that, it was just ... sad.

Oh well. Can't say I really am surprised or care at this point.

Go Cowboys!!!!!
:banghead:
To be fair, it was not what you’d call an easy catch. Shoot, the ball dak threw to the niners on first down was an easier catch. So there’s that.

SackMaster

Reaction score
To be fair, it was not what you’d call an easy catch. Shoot, the ball dak threw to the niners on first down was an easier catch. So there’s that.
True. Yet I still expect an NFL caliber WR to make that catch 99 out of 100 times.

Had a WR like Terrance Williams dropped it, no one would be saying "it wasn't an easy catch".

Or maybe it was any other QB not named Dak, you wouldn't be letting the WR off the hook so easily?

IDK. Again, I'm pretty numb to the Cowboys this year ... and probably for the foreseeable future.

So blame whoever you want, but we all know where the REAL problem lies. And that person is rarely on the sidelines.

Ironicalicon

Reaction score
Wouldn't have even had that chance if not for 2 back to back drives with blown coverages for TDs to CD. Cowboys deserved to lose that game and honestly, I'm glad they did.

bigE79

Reaction score
That was stupidl disgusting. Hell, he was lucky to have even gotten three more plays. Just can’t be that bad. Dak was ridiculous right there. Only reason he moved the ball the two previous times is because the niners were in prevent.
They stopped playing prevent on that last drive and dak choked again

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak was ridiculous right there.
giphy.gif