Game over: Give me your thoughts!

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
the team did better than I thought they would overall, but the OPI non call was just wow, and could have changed things from there a bit

QB couldn't escape the rush, made a couple bad throws as well

both teams played desperate and effort was there

not bad for somewhat of a soft rebuild year with no real spending

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
the team did better than I thought they would overall, but the OPI non call was just wow, and could have changed things from there a bit

QB couldn't escape the rush, made a couple bad throws as well

both teams played desperate and effort was there
yeah they just mentioned that dak running isn't even a threat anymore lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Coogi, the run game actually worked, but McCarthy doesn't want to run the ball whether it's working or not.

Dak is in a bad slump, no excuses for him.
There are excuses, why, because he brought us back!!!!! lol, but yes, the run game isn't even a focal point for this team, we just do it just to do it!

J_Allen

Reaction score
I think we had four penalties on special teams, three of which were pre-snap. Take Brandon Aubrey out of it and it's the worst unit in the league easily.

Offensive line play wasn't that good. Donovan Wilson had a terrible game covering kittle. Overshown was supposed to be spying Purdy but it was too big of a task for him.

Dak mounted a comeback when it looked like the game was out of reach, got the game within reach, and then went back to choking.

Steele, wilson, and Dak had terrible games and they all have one thing in common - they all got new contracts within the last year or two.

We fought hard but we've got too many holes and we're working with the worst coaching staff in the league. If we can play like this on a regular basis and add a few more parts and a good coaching staff will be right back in it.

McCarthyMustGo

Reaction score
Great job for the defense, but we've seen it before, play good then next week you don't even know who they are!

Dak brought us back, that's all Jerry will praise, he won't even mention the STUPID turnovers!!!
The press conference will be the usual quote from Dak "I've got to do better" "Were going to fix this" BLAH BLAH BLAH

grgnfg420

Reaction score
I don’t think there is anyone on here who is surprised at the way the game ended.

How many times have we seen Dak bury this team only to carve up prevent defenses until the game is on the line and he fails.

I’m so tired of this owner this coach and this low iq quarterback

Mark

Reaction score
With all due respect, isn't there is a perfectly-suitable, site-generated post-game thread for everyone's "thoughts"?

BigTx66

Reaction score
The defense did what? Gave up 246 yds. passing; 223 yds. rushing. Oh yes.....they were stellar, for a Dallas defense.......heehheh.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This is a classic “Dak L”. Slow start. Bad decisions. Turnovers. Missed opportunities .

Then.

Furious comeback in the 2nd half only to come up short and crap the bed at the worst time.

My assessment:

This is a bad offense. This coaching staff is over-matched and out of their depth. Even with some guys returning—- I don’t see them pushing this D to a great enough level to compensate for an offense this pedestrian.

I think we are likely looking at 4-7 as we head into Thanksgiving.