Game over: Give me your thoughts!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
the team did better than I thought they would overall, but the OPI non call was just wow, and could have changed things from there a bit

QB couldn't escape the rush, made a couple bad throws as well

both teams played desperate and effort was there

not bad for somewhat of a soft rebuild year with no real spending
this is a intentional tank year, there is no rebuild lol.
Do more with less jerry said, and the result is what we saw tonight.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
what happened to the run game? did cook get 20 carries? Was elliot still starter lol.
MM and his usual bad play calling and clock mgmt.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Great job for the defense, but we've seen it before, play good then next week you don't even know who they are!

Dak brought us back, that's all Jerry will praise, he won't even mention the STUPID turnovers!!!
It was closer than I expected it was going to be.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Great job for the defense, but we've seen it before, play good then next week you don't even know who they are!

Dak brought us back, that's all Jerry will praise, he won't even mention the STUPID turnovers!!!
I watched it till half time and knew we would not win.

So the second period of the game.....
Actually don't bother.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
They somehow played hard because dak made a minor come back??? Defense i'll give you that
In what way did our defense play well?? They gave up 30 points! Is that the standard for good now? Dallas couldn't stop them at all. As for Dak and the offense making a furious comeback... come on. The 49'rs were just in burning the clock mode but when they needed to stop the Cowboys... they did. We are a weak minded team and we are toast for the season. We might win 1 or 2 more against teams that are just looking to rest their players against us or maybe possibly the Giants but everyone else will be fighting for their playoff lives and not let up against us.