Game Televised???

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Anyone know if the game will be televised on the East Coast/??

Bizwah

Reaction score
DoomsDayD said:
Anyone know if the game will be televised on the East Coast/??

Our game is Nationally televised. But AZ and the Giants are playing at the same time, so I would imagine that game will be shown in the NY area.

The Rams play locally here. So that's the game that my area will see. Fortunately I have the Sunday Ticket! Cowboys for me!!

Fans in Green Bay, Detroit, AZ, NY, St. Louis, and San Fran will see their local teams play.

Dallas vs San Diego for everyone else.

:star:

Letemburn

Reaction score
Also here in damn Lou Kentucky ill we will be stuck with the Packers and Lions, so the guide sais.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
That map appears to be wrong it says my early game is NO and Carolina yet my TV says I have the Wash VS Chicago game

joe_cowboy

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
That map appears to be wrong it says my early game is NO and Carolina yet my TV says I have the Wash VS Chicago game

Let us know...hopefully the grid is correct...otherwise it will be a nice looking useless tool!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
joe_cowboy said:
Let us know...hopefully the grid is correct...otherwise it will be a nice looking useless tool!

Yeah as soon as my game comes on I will post in this thread.

bigdrulez3141

Reaction score
i got lucky, im in the Phili/NY area so i get both fox networks so the giants are on one and we r on the other

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
joe_cowboy said:

Awesome link, joe_cowboy!! I was looking at the maps and for the most part, they make sense. I'm just wondering if anyone knows why the Pacific Northwest would be forced to watch Detroit/GB over SF/Rams? Seattle is in NFC West with the 49ers and Rams, but I can only assume the 49ers and their current status as NFL bottomfeeders forced the Fox and stations in that area to look elsewhere to fill that timeslot.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
bigdrulez3141 said:
i got lucky, im in the Phili/NY area so i get both fox networks so the giants are on one and we r on the other

Yeah, but I wouldn't trade my weather (aside from hurricanes) or my locals for yours.

No thank you. I would rather live down here and pay for Sunday Ticket.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I'm in Atlanta and I'm getting the game. It's a nationally televised game with Aikman ( :thumbup: ) and Buck/Collinsworth :thumbdo: doing the announcing.

Rich..........

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Thank God I have Sunday Ticket or else I would not see the game. Perhaps someone can explain why the Packers/Lions game is being shown in the Northwest.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Thank God I have Sunday Ticket or else I would not see the game. Perhaps someone can explain why the Packers/Lions game is being shown in the Northwest.

So that folks like you and I will get frustrated and fork over the money for Sunday Ticket.

jsond

Reaction score
I live in Atlanta so figured it would be televised here. Just confirmed it w/ comcast and it definitey will. 1st cowboys regular season game on my new hdtv, as if I wasn't pumped enough for opening day.

I do like that map and will save in favorites for future use.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yakuza Rich said:
I'm in Atlanta and I'm getting the game. It's a nationally televised game with Aikman ( :thumbup: ) and Buck/Collinsworth :thumbdo: doing the announcing.

Rich..........
Thought Collinsworth was leaving Fox immediately and they were just gonna go with a two-man booth? If so, it should be just Joe Buck and Aikman. They pulled Pam Oliver to the NO/Saints game w/a scrub announcer team. I wonder who's working the sidelines then?