Video: Gameball goes to Dan Quinn!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
after last week it was great to see Quinn get this defense back on track. After good outing vs Minn to then turn around and play as poorly as they did vs Den. He will need to keep this defense focused big game coming up vs KC then quick turn around vs Raiders.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I like Quinn a lot but the defense is still not where I'd like em to be. Once we get back the BIG 3. I'll re-evaluate it.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
If he's never gotten one, I would assume he told the coaches to give them to the other guys.
That's exactly it... In an interview recently, he said they gave him the game ball multiple times but he always has them give it to someone else because he felt that person deserved it more than him. And it was a different person each time..

stiletto

Reaction score
Great game by Quinn. Kudos with the injuries getting the job done. But tell me about these great Zeke runs. Where were those? His 2 yard per carry average not withstanding.

Now if you want to compliment a RB at least give it to the correct one. Pollard had 98 combined yards tonight and nearly a full yard per carry more than Zeke.

I don't think Zeke had a terrible game and I am not a Zeke fan. He didn't have many yards and leaves a lot to be desired during many opportunities but he did score two TD's, 2 pt conversion and pass protected something fierce. He definitely is better at that than Pollard. I just don't think he has much burst or sees//hits holes fast enough. Kind of indecisive and slow sometimes, has trouble eluding. Good power on contact..that's about it.

As a two headed monster they are great but there is no way in hell Zeke is worth the money we are paying him. He should be making what Pollard does.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I doubt I'm overstating this scenario to state Dan Quinn is the greatest DC we've ever had.
What he's done here is nothing short of inspiring! Our players are behind him 100%. :flagwave:

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I doubt I'm overstating the case to say Dan Quinn is the best DC we've ever had. What he's done here is nothing short of fantastic!:thumbup:

If this can continue to get better...He absolutley has to be one of the best DC we have had....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't think Zeke had a terrible game and I am not a Zeke fan. He didn't have many yards and leaves a lot to be desired during many opportunities but he did score two TD's, 2 pt conversion and pass protected something fierce. He definitely is better at that than Pollard. I just don't think he has much burst or sees//hits holes fast enough. Kind of indecisive and slow sometimes, has trouble eluding. Good power on contact..that's about it.

As a two headed monster they are great but there is no way in hell Zeke is worth the money we are paying him. He should be making what Pollard does.

Zeke the 15 million dollar blocker.