Video: Gameball goes to Dan Quinn!

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Game Ball for Dan Quinn!!!

This Dallas team shrugged off a lackluster performance last week and came out firing on all cylinders. Dak looked crisp, Zeke had great runs and blasted edge rushers in protection. I was worried about the defense with Gregory out, however Dan Quinn had the team playing relentless from the first snap to the last. No garbage time points allowed. Props to Bones for calling a punt block. The team's game ball presentation was incredible, a true brotherhood.

Go Dallas!!!
:clap:

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

This Dallas team shrugged off a lackluster performance last week and came out firing on all cylinders. Dak looked crisp, Zeke had great runs and blasted edge rushers in protection. I was worried about the defense with Gregory out, however Dan Quinn had the team playing relentless from the first snap to the last. Props to Bones for calling a punt block. The team's game ball presentation was incredible, a true brotherhood.

Go Dallas!!!

That is marvelous! Well done to Quinn!

blueblood70

Reaction score
all those we need to score 40point thread is a bit moot ..i said it all weekend in ore game talk this defense may bend a lot but its only giving up 24PPG with many garbage time points in some games. They truly have been about a 20PPG type defense so far IMO if you adjust for when the game was in hand or what was late garbage scores etc etc

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

This Dallas team shrugged off a lackluster performance last week and came out firing on all cylinders. Dak looked crisp, Zeke had great runs and blasted edge rushers in protection. I was worried about the defense with Gregory out, however Dan Quinn had the team playing relentless from the first snap to the last. No garbage time points allowed. Props to Bones for calling a punt block. The team's game ball presentation was incredible, a true brotherhood.

Go Dallas!!!

Great game by Quinn. Kudos with the injuries getting the job done. But tell me about these great Zeke runs. Where were those? His 2 yard per carry average not withstanding.

Now if you want to compliment a RB at least give it to the correct one. Pollard had 98 combined yards tonight and nearly a full yard per carry more than Zeke.

EdmCowboy Fan

Reaction score

Go Dallas!!!

A class move!!!!