Gameday Meal: What ya eatin?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
having some amigos over and gonna have some fajitas for the carnivores and salmon for my fish eating friends. Choice of potato wedges and baked potatoes. Charro beans, rice, All the fixings---and appetizers like nachos, guacamole, hot sauce and chips. Of course some brews to guzzle down with and frozen margaritas in honor of the late Jimmy Buffett. My GF and brother will fortunately be helping me. Plus they all chipped in to purchase the grub. Now those are true friends.

Giddyupp...... :flagwave:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
having some amigos over and gonna have some fajitas for the carnivores and salmon for my fish eating friends. Choice of potato wedges and baked potatoes. Charro beans, rice, All the fixings---and appetizers like nachos, guacamole, hot sauce and chips. Of course some brews to guzzle down with and frozen margaritas in honor of the late Jimmy Buffett. My GF and brother will fortunately be helping me. Plus they all chipped in to purchase the grub. Now those are true friends.

Sounds like a great day. Do you guys all take turns. That can add up some Mucho dollars

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

i'm on the way

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
@Ranching approves of this thread I believe , but is this the official game day menu thread ?

I think I want wingage but I’ve been a bit under the weather so I may eat soup and grill cheese

All I know for sure I’m glad we’re having this conversation
if he knows what's best for him he'll approve lol, feel better soon

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Butterflied boneless large leg of lamb been marinading since last night. 11:30 grill time. Also doing homemade slaw, and some homemade guacamole and salsa to go with some chips. I’ll probably have way too many smoked old fashioneds too but we call that Football Sunday.