Gameday menu!

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Grill beef over wood, sliced thinly for nachos. White queso , peppers, diced fresh tomatoes, for the fixings. I also have 4 Bacon wrapped doves, cream cheese jalapeño poppers.

Jack straight out the bottle for me, my buddy is drinking Miller Lite.The ladies are drinking homemade muscadine wine. It’s a southern thing.

Last edited:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Eating light today....

JAJCYF37OMO36RCWZ4OG7NNQBA.jpg

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Starting my morning with a big, steamy bowl of healthy oatmeal with raisins, honey and pecans. For good measure, I'll throw in a few slices of bacon.

Yesterday, as temperatures dropped to the single digits and we were blessed (sarcasm) with at least a foot of snow, I was in cooking mode: made an aromatic Moroccan chicken dish with couscous --- so, we doing Morocco today.

Go Cowboys!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Grill beef over wood, sliced thinly for nachos. White queso , peppers, diced fresh tomatoes, for the fixings. I also have 4 Bacon wrapped doves, cream cheese jalapeño poppers.

Jack straight out the bottle for me, my buddy is drinking Miller Lite.The ladies are drinking homemade muscadine wine. It’s a southern thing.
Sound great!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Starting my morning with a big, steamy bowl of healthy oatmeal with raisins, honey and pecans. For good measure, I'll throw in a few slices of bacon.

Yesterday, as temperatures dropped to the single digits and we were blessed (sarcasm) with at least a foot of snow, I was in cooking mode: made an aromatic Moroccan chicken dish with couscous --- so, we doing Morocco today.

Go Cowboys!!
It was 95 degrees in deep South Texas!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We dont get many noon games. Gonna have brunch today. Steak and huevos Rancheros with hash browns, refried beans and a flour tortilla!! Made the ribeye yesterday for the Texas game.
What's on your plate?
Salud and go Cowboys!
Growing up in the Hill Country, our meals were heavily influenced by TexMex and my mother really perfected a number of dishes.

Your Sunday Menu posts always takes me back to those days and wonderful memories of watching the Cowboys with my dad.

Now you know why I really look forward to your posts... Thanks, brother

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Growing up in the Hill Country, our meals were heavily influenced by TexMex and my mother really perfected a number of dishes.

Your Sunday Menu posts always takes me back to those days and wonderful memories of watching the Cowboys with my dad.

That's great!!! My mom would always make special meals on Sundays. That's why I look forward to it. Salud, brother!!!!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Awesome post of the day

catiii

Reaction score
Well I've got El Milagro flour tortillas, refritos, tomato onion NO CHEESE left, :(, salsa verde, Valentina red hot sauce, BallPark burger buns, a thawed chicken breast in the fridge, ghost pepper sauce, all sorts of canned crushed tomatoes, rotini pasta/ .....to keep my glucose load down, i'll likely saute the chicken breast in butter and olive oil and make either a chicken sandwich on a bun or just wrap it in a tortilla with ghost pepper sauce. Not worth going to too much trouble for this game and my heart just isn't in eating or cooking today so gotta keep it simple. Boring :(. I'd rather order a pizza but with delivery fee tax and tip it's gonna end up being $25 and I can't afford dat for a single meal. Can't taste anyway so why the hell bother anymore. Could always go back to bed where it's warm and fall asleep until the game is over.:(