Gameday menu!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm getting nuts today as you will see in the Saddle Up thread I started, I am so tired of watching these games like it's an episode about the royal family and I need some fire and passion.

I did this a long time ago and my wife thought I'd finally lost it but I feel the need to repeat it. That Niners game yesterday infected me with the spirit, team spirit.

I will not eat during the game but I will drink and I will have food but not for eating, for punishment. I am getting a loaded with double everything footlong Philly Cheesesteak from Subway because they're fatter and I will leave it wrapped up and placed on a large cutting board and will go all Gallagher on it with a very large rolling pin every time we do something good. I plan on making a huge mess and TD's and turnovers get a two handed slam.

cern

Reaction score
Left over Christmas ham with beans and cornbread.
I also smoked a salmon to have with assorted cheeses and crackers.

Pecan pie for dessert.

There might even be some left over Christmas beer.
salmon for me, too. cooked on the grill. (old fashion wood, not some new fangled pellet job-lol) and on cedar planks. my young nieces are making a pear and blackberry cobbler. time to get back to normal feeding habits after the gastronomic orgy that was xmas.

cern

Reaction score
We left all of the leftovers at the kid's house (except I snagged some of the ***** & a bit of this awesome chocolate/cherry w/some kind of purplish pudding cake).

Wife says she aint cooking squat today & wants Ojeda's tonight. She even said she'll pick it up, so I don't have to miss any football as a final stocking stuffer.

Forgot to mention we're starting out w/ some deer sausage & eggs. You can see the deer from my son's kitchen window every time we go visit. And no he doesn't lay out on the porch. He prefers hiking about a 1/2 mile into the woods & freezing his butt off for a few hours in the morning.
your son seems like a great guy.

cern

Reaction score
He's used it twice a day for three days straight. Wuss!! I use an old fashioned grill with mesquite or oak cut at my 12 Oaks Ranch. He's a baseball fan, what do you expect??? Lol
thank god you said that. i was losing respect for you. i love a grill that burns real wood and charcoal, none of the kingsford kind. several years ago i bought my foreman a hydraulic log splitter just in time for the hunting season. it makes life so much easier. and there's lots of pecan wood here, too.