Gameday Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
chicken pot pie for us today. even though it was only 7 degree yesterday i fired up the stick burner and smoked a couple birds

bud light will be flowing today along with some makers mark 101 and yellowstone 101.
it should be a good day

let’s go cowboys

SoBlue128

Reaction score
beefy_nachos.jpg

And beer....... lots of beer.

Those look tasty!

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Enjoy the day and the game. We're probably gonna get some Whataburger and just watch football! I love this game. What's on your plate?
Salud and Go Cowboys!
A good Cowboy meal is on tap today. Country fried steak, mashed taters, and some green beans. Fresh brownies and vanilla ice cream is on tap for a snack. What can I say. Huge game and so ready for our beloved Cowboys to put it together and win some games when they matter. All three sides of the ball need to play with a purpose…yes that means you too Greg…let’s Go Cowboys!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Enjoy the day and the game. We're probably gonna get some Whataburger and just watch football! I love this game. What's on your plate?
Salud and Go Cowboys!
start off with two shots of Tequilla to warm things up and get started
T-Bone steaks on the grill (its chilly in Houston, but we aren't getting pummled like some of my fellow cowboys fans...)
4 kinds of potatoes roasted
More Tequilla
save the t-bone bones to throw at TV at appropriate time :eek:

RandyOh

Reaction score
Homemade nachos, loaded potato skins, and Modelo to eat and drink during the game. Homemade burn your tongue off chili and cornbread for after the game. A big piece of blueberry cheesecake and Crown Royal if i need to eat and drink my sorrows away (hope not needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.