Gameday Menu

blueblood70

Reaction score
I am headed to my sisters here in GP, my contribution is a Cran-apple pie which i usually make just the apple, but this time added fresh organic cranberries to the recipe and sweet potato casserole both made with all fresh ingredients.

they are cooling now getting ready for transport to the feast and game watching.

They are making a smoked turkey and other traditional potluck items will be added by the entire family.

offlimits

Reaction score
Have no idea right now.
Having that illness been going around, but not covid.
Right now just a cough, and a slight sore throat, which is 80% better than it was, and still some congestion. But I usually have that from allergies.

Usually my ex wife will come over, as she does the cooking, as well our son and his family. But not today. So will be watching the games all day long in peace and quiet. :dance::flagwave::muttley:

I do have some turkey sandwich meat, so that and some soup I guess.

Yup, I have flu also. We canceled and will reschedule Thanksgiving probably Sunday. Right now not much of an appetite... so I'll probably have a liquid lunch. Beer.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The usual turkey day feast but small scale just me and the wife today

Cowpolk's usual turkey feast:

perfect-roast-turkey-2216626-hero-01-37a7f1e9e51742998dac5956952f7d9f.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I have nothing to eat for today. My whole family is out of town and I had to stay because of some gigs coming on Friday and Saturday. Plus, I will be drinking and hitting some herb while I practice some guitar so I won't be able to drive anywhere to get a carry out. Tried to find a door dash for something, but no dice. So, White Castle sliders I guess.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I had my dinner between games and it was delicious. It’s just a regular Thursday here in canada. Your meals look even better. I’ll let one of you know tonight who’s house I’ll be at next year…lol.