VaqueroTD
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 11,431
- Reaction score
- 21,887
Sausage but now I'm craving red eye!Thats my boy!
Sausage or Red Eye gravy?
Sausage but now I'm craving red eye!Thats my boy!
Sausage or Red Eye gravy?
Man, nothing beats a real southern breakfast.Sausage but now I'm craving red eye!
That's all you got....it's ok, puberty is right around the corner, compadre! LolThats what she said
I bet you're a sausage guy...Thats my boy!
Sausage or Red Eye gravy?

I’m more sorry about hearing about your pets, than you, lol sarcasmThanks guys, started at 285...don't want to lose much more. A few more pounds and then comes the hard part...keeping it off. My knees feel great and my back is much better.
Update on my pets, my dog is losing sight and hearing, getting a bit of doggie alzheimers....she looks happy and that's all that matters at this stage. Hoping she makes it to 16 in December. My cat bounced back for a couple of days..jumped onto my truck and ate well...the last 3 days, she's regressed. Doesn't seem to have any pain, and she eats a little when I hand feed her.
You can’t leave without getting pizza, New York thinBeen invited over to a fellow Cowboys-fan's house for a Utica, N.Y.-area specialty...chicken riggies (rigatoni).
And beer. Lots of beer.
hmmmmmm right a true lunch start..buring the brain on what to make or order... might get Chinese take out delivered hmmmEarly games have become a rarity...wife is preparing chicken fajitas, Charro beans and guacamole. A little bit of a cheat day for my diet, but not to bad. Down to 248 lbs, that was my 8th grade playing weight!! Lol
Also, after no significant rain since February, we've had about 7 inches since Thursday and more to come.
What's on your plate? Go Cowboys and Salud, my friends!!!
Hey, this is a family forumI bet you're a sausage guy...
