stuckindc
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 1,808
- Reaction score
- 2,122
Tell me about Red Eye Gravy!!!! What is it?Sausage but now I'm craving red eye!
Tell me about Red Eye Gravy!!!! What is it?Sausage but now I'm craving red eye!
Que chingados es eso?? Please tell, I've never heard of that.Pepso del Impruneta with garlic bread and perhaps rice.
Go Cowboys!
I was going to ask the same thing. Sounds like "pregnant pepto bismol".Que chingados es eso?? Please tell, I've never heard of that.

I’ll let her do what she wants also lolI am not the one making it. So need to go by what she does.
It is actully very good.
LolI was going to ask the same thing. Sounds like "pregnant pepto bismol".![]()
Just looked it up...Tuscan Beef Stew. The pepto is just in case...I was going to ask the same thing. Sounds like "pregnant pepto bismol".![]()
