Twitter: Garrett “I want to be the coach of the Dallas a Cowboys, but we’ll see what happens”

droopdog7

Reaction score
No, he is still HC until Wednesday .

Yes, he can fire him today . Monday or Tuesday .
Then it will be interesting what the mechanics end up being. Will jones announce that he will not retain Garrett or actually fire him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No, he is still HC until Wednesday .

Yes, he can fire him today . Monday or Tuesday .
True but if you fire him with 1 or 2 days left of his contract it would be low class. Which, unfortunately, isn’t below Jerry. Should have fired him years, months, or even weeks ago, but a couple days is flat out wrong.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will not believe he's gone until it happens. I wouldn't put money on it either way right now.

60-40 he stays, and as each day goes by that % increases he stays.

Jerry already contradicted himself tonight.

vino1972

Reaction score
If Garrett stays, there will be a mutiny in Dallas. 10 years and 3 playoff wins. It is fitting that Mr 8-8 is let go after an 8-8 season. We need a total culture change in the locker room with someone who will hold players and coaches accountable.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
And I want a shorter wang so I don't have to wrap it around my waist (twice) before heading out the door everyday...

Get lost, Loser.

CoachD

Reaction score
Jason Garrett is nothing but an extension of Wade Phillips and it will be really nice to see the Cowboys move on from him, I mean the guy has had 10 years of mediocrity how much more can you take??!!!

lukin2006

Reaction score
Just fire the clown ASAP...

he was given every resource to succeed and yet here we are still stuck with this clown...jeesh

jrumann59

Reaction score
Garrett will get a new contract a short one maybe 2-3 years and he gets to hang his hat on all the coaches. None of these Jerry Jones favorites, Jerry will let him hang himself with his own coaches.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
has anybody checked on Greg? I haven't seen any positive Garrett threads lately.