Twitter: Garrett Day 1 impressions

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
How’s it going guys? We have some fresh new guys, they are doing things the right way. We have some old savvy guys, they continue to do things the right way. We like our guys, they work hard, they do things the right way and they have been doing it a long time.....

visionary

Reaction score
How’s it going guys? We have some fresh new guys, they are doing things the right way. We have some old savvy guys, they continue to do things the right way. We like our guys, they work hard, they do things the right way and they have been doing it a long time.....

It's produced all the wrong results so sensible people would think it's not the right way but we still think it's the right way

ShiningStar

Reaction score

Mickey?

What exactly are the new guys doing right? who are the old savvy guys? what are they doing rigt? doing the right things right for a long time has gotten us what, more Garrett?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Mickey?

What exactly are the new guys doing right? who are the old savvy guys? what are they doing rigt? doing the right things right for a long time has gotten us what, more Garrett?

No that was a typical Garrett response I posted above...

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

Did he use the "right kind of guy" phrase or "they're trying hard and we like that" or "their head isn't too big for their helmet....yet". I don't listen to his media pressers because they're all so damned similar. Heard one heard them all and they aren't exactly "Canned Heat"

Holy crap the lead singer looks like Kellen and yellen Moore and I'm pretty sure that's JG on the pipe

Rayman70

Reaction score
just finished my process this morning..."hey peter", "whats happening?" lol...that's my Lumberg office space rendition. Seriously...JG needs to shut his pie hole and get the freaking results. He must think we are operating in dog years lol. He's "too smart" for the teams own good I think. Get the drift? Football isn't rocket science. Its still a team game that requires chemistry on and off the field and solid coaching is a must. UNTIL HE DOES IT...the process will never be realized. Sorry for the rant lol.

DEA_dad

Reaction score
You deserve a career in PR

GenoT

Reaction score
“I am Garrett of Boyz. Resistance is futile; you will be assimilated.”

Cowfan75

Reaction score
"I think if these young guys have natural ability, they might be able to trust the process, and the process is winning with natural ability rather than coaching ability. Good morning."