Garrett deserves an extension

slomoxn

Reaction score
While they’re at it re-sign the GM too, they make a dynamic team.

vampyro

Reaction score
Must be Garrett posting, poor dude couldn't even keep a straight face when shaking hands with the eagles HC. At least win with some grace, but we all know Garrett is clueless.

Dre11

Reaction score
These guys don't quit, JG leads this team through adversity.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Seriously you will get confronting coaches or coaches who dont know how to win like Wade and others. But with Garrett ou get how to win and also handle Jerry.

I am starting to believe that Garrett will be the best choice with the dysfunction in Cowboys world.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Naw man.......just no.

We have to start trying to reward someone just for doing their job. Did I Think he'd get this unit to win today? No. He deserves props. But he doesn't deserve a extension simply for doing his job. He should've did this on Monday night coming off a bye week. Instead he does it with 6 days of rest and Eagles coming off a bye week? Its just stupid. ITs so stupid it makes no sense to how this team does.
This team is constantly inconsistent

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Garrett is the closest we can ever get to Super bowl. Otherwise we will get retreads and some old hags from college ranks. They will either have issues eith Jerry or not know how to coach. Lose-lose situation.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Naw man.......just no.

We have to start trying to reward someone just for doing their job. Did I Think he'd get this unit to win today? No. He deserves props. But he doesn't deserve a extension simply for doing his job. He should've did this on Monday night coming off a bye week. Instead he does it with 6 days of rest and Eagles coming off a bye week? Its just stupid. ITs so stupid it makes no sense to how this team does.
Does this mean that Doug Pederson has to be fired since they lost and came after bye week. Some times you win, some times you lose. How your team prepares and respects you in the locker room i also important. Not just calling some trick plays.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Does this mean that Doug Pederson has to be fired since they lost and came after bye week. Some times you win, some times you lose. How your team prepares and respects you in the locker room i also important. Not just calling some trick plays.

Well if Peterson didn't just win a ring...I'd want him fired. He coached like a idiot today in the first half alone.