Garrett may call plays per Mort

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I wonder....total speculation...if a deal with somebody else fell thru.
bottom line....it was time for Linehan to go.
Im willing to give it a chance.
If it were Moore being a real OC, I could even talk myself into it.

Garrett back in charge in full has not won anything. Ever.

Gaede

Reaction score
That is what the tragic part is.

This is their solution.

No one wants to sign on as OC under Garrett, is what it looks like.

Pretty sad that the Dallas Cowboys can't find a good coach

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol you really support this? Damn you support every move they make

Some like to think for themselves and others like to have their thinking done for them. Even worse if that he is so unaware that he attacks anyone that doesn't check their Brain at the door the way he does.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
No one wants to sign on as OC under Garrett, is what it looks like.

Pretty sad that the Dallas Cowboys can't find a good coach
The only way this is a positive is if he is basically stuck riding out this last year of his contract.

If he gets an extension, this will be a royal butt screwing that will not stop for at least the next three-four years.

Gaede

Reaction score
The only way this is a positive is if he is basically stuck riding out this last year of his contract.

If he gets an extension, this will be a royal butt screwing that will not stop for at least the next three-four years.

I would agree, but I just can't stand watching the Garrett offense. Even if it is just a means to end. So boring, so predictable.

I'd rather watch tennis

birdwells1

Reaction score

This has to be a joke right?

Let's talk about Garrett, the only reason that he got the job was because JJ was looking for the next Sean Payton. I've said before the reason the JG fails is because he has no variety of coaches that he's coached under just Saban and Phillips. He didn't come to the job the right way by paying his dues, so now you tell me that a guy that's a qb coach (who didn't earn that job) for one year is going to be the OC? This playbook at going to change at all, this is really moving around the chairs on the Titanic.

cowboyec

Reaction score
If it were Moore being a real OC, I could even talk myself into it.

Garrett back in charge in full has not won anything. Ever.
It makes me wonder if its Garrets way to stay in control.
If he sold this to Jerry....its probably his last stand.
He might be on borrowed time.
If THIS was their plan all along...why wait?....why is THIS the opportunity they didnt see a week ago???....it was always there.
Thats why I speculate if a deal with somebody else fell thru and Garrett saw his chance to remain in control....but its all on him now.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It makes me wonder if its Garrets way to stay in control.
If he sold this to Jerry....its probably his last stand.
He might be on borrowed time.
If THIS was their plan all along...why wait?....why is THIS the opportunity they didnt see a week ago???....it was always there.
Thats why I speculate if a deal with somebody else fell thru and Garrett saw his chance to remain in control....but its all on him now.

As long as there is NO EXTENSION, I can actually respect Garrett asking to go down swinging, on his own terms.