Image: Garrett on SNF

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
no-marbles-o.gif

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Well he redeemed himself after a subpar first half. Very poor clock management and what was with the yawning????????????????

pdub0351

Reaction score
Man. Dude has got a set on him. Big hairy ones. Win, lose or draw, gotta be happy with a coach that gives zero f@&$s. I know I am.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Well he redeemed himself after a subpar first half. Very poor clock management and what was with the yawning????????????????
Hasn't the lack of halftime adjustments been a huge knock on him in the past? It was refreshing.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The Garrett haters must be hating life now..not getting fired anytime soon

I was disappointed in the teams performance and preparedness up until the 4th/OT.

There were a lot of things that were frustrating about that game last night.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Will watch the game tonight as I missed it last night, other than following ESPN game feed, which always lags.... Monster call on his part but he trusted our line/Dak to get it done...

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
I have been rather rude to Garrett on here. I won't get into specifics.

I'll say this. I don't know what's gotten into him this year but him and his staff have done a hell of a job.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that Garrett not did look like himself on the sideline. He looked angry and pissed off the whole game till OT.

Carson

Reaction score

Well if Dak throws a TD instead of a pick it's 17-10 at half and a different ball game.

Did anyone notice that Garrett not did look like himself on the sideline. He looked angry and pissed off the whole game till OT.

He is finally getting it.