Recap: Garrett PC and Practice tweets thread - 09/16/15

Hailmary

Reaction score
By the way, I must have missed it, but was there ever a more formal announcement about Gregory's status? 3-4 weeks? 4-6?

Not sure if there was an announcement by the cowboys, but Eatman just predicted that he'd be back by the Falcons or the Saints game which means he only misses a game or two. Now I realize that he's not part of the organization and he's not in the trainer's room and it's just a prediction on his part, but you have to assume he's privy to information that us fans are not. Just saying.....

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
There's really no such thing as a formal announcement with a high ankle. You can guess all you want, but I'd think after the bye is as accurate as you can get, at this point.

True enough....could bother him all season.

remdak

Reaction score
For what it's worth, Nick Eatman said that he thinks Gregory will only miss one game and will be back for the Falcons game (see Cowboys Break - 17:50 mark http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2015/09/16/cowboys-break-how-threatening-phillys-offense).

Did he have any inside info or just his gut feeling? He's been wrong alot in the past. The one I remember the most was when he predicted Romo would play the in the playoff game vs Philly and then Romo had back surgery the next day.

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Did he have any inside info or just his gut feeling? He's been wrong alot in the past. The one I remember the most was when he predicted Romo would play the in the playoff game vs Philly and then Romo had back surgery the next day.

He sounded pretty confident to me - at first he said he would miss 2-3 games, and then he said, "Let me change my prediction - he'll be back for the Falcons game - so he will only miss one game."

I have no idea what he is basing his prediction on, or if he actually talked to anyone and has any inside info - he didn't elaborate.

remdak

Reaction score
He sounded pretty confident to me - at first he said he would miss 2-3 games, and then he said, "Let me change my prediction - he'll be back for the Falcons game - so he will only miss one game."

I have no idea what he is basing his prediction on, or if he actually talked to anyone and has any inside info - he didn't elaborate.

Thanks. I will listen to the Podcast on the drive home.

marchetta

Reaction score

perrykemp

Reaction score
With 19 available here I figured he would get that number just like in college and first year at Oakland.

People think about this?

Posts like this remind me there is a much higher degree of fan on this board than me.

Two things I NEVER think about -- uniform numbers and another CZ favorite -- uniform colors or even what uniform the team is wearing on a certain Sunday.

I guess I am weird that way.