Twitter: Garrett PC Tweets - 08/16/13 Starters to play 15-20 snaps in next game

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brandon George ‏@dmn_george 6m
A total of 58,522 fans attended #Dallas #Cowboys training camp practices this year and 477 media credentials were issued.

Jason Garrett said he's not sure if the Cowboys starters will play the entire first half Saturday at Arizona but they could.

Jason Garrett said he expects #Cowboys QB Tony Romo to play into second quarter Saturday at Arizona and first-teamers to get 15 to 20 plays.

Jason Garrett: "I thought we had a really good camp. I thought it was very competitive, as competitive a training camp as I’ve been around."

#Cowboys WR Dez Bryant on training camp: "Our intensity level since Day 1 was sky high. .. I’m very excited the hard work we’ve put in."

#Cowboys rookie CB B.W. Webb wore rookie S J.J. Wilcox's No. 27 jersey at morning walk-through as tribute to J.J., whose mother died Tuesday

Cowboys LG David Arkin will get more playing time Saturday at Arizona than other first-teamers. Expect starters at least into 2nd quarter.

#Dallas #Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said that OG Ron Leary had his right knee surgery Friday morning and it went well.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like a lot of what was said, but I think I like this best. Kinda cool, too, that it was another rookie stepping up to do that.

To follow-up
Webb wore Wilcox’s No. 27 Friday “just to show him a little love,” the fourth-round cornerback said.

“I’ve talked to him,” Webb said. “He’s doing a little better, but it’s hard right now. Can you imagine losing a parent? I just let him know that I’m here for him.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4712697/webb-wears-no-27-as-tribute-to-wilcox

Galian Beast

Reaction score
i need a medical answer,is it possible for only one appendage to develop a degenerative condition?

Is it possible to have worse eyesight in one eye compared to the other?

Is it possible to have one leg longer than the other?

The reality is that not everything that happens in your body is bilateral, and you would expect than any adult would know this. What the hell?