Garrett sabotaging Wade?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
You just ruined a perfectly good buzz.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Yes, because if Garrett's offense looks like crap it'll surely cause Jerry to promote him as HC.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
He isn't the first person I have seen ask this.

I won't throw the other person under the bus. :D

JPTEXAS

Reaction score
maybe we should let Jason Garrett be the QB to see if it is the offensive gameplan or the players that is the problem. If he does well..its the player..if he bombs its the OC. :laugh2:

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Hostile;2337070 said:
He isn't the first person I have seen ask this.

I won't throw the other person under the bus. :D

Come on don't be evil by holding out. Least it wasn't an 18-wheeler. :p:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think it was me in my 16 year Glenlivet Scotch induced depression last night.

After I sobered up I realized how stupid that was.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;2337103 said:
I think it was me in my 16 year Glenlivet Scotch induced depression last night.

After I sobered up I realized how stupid that was.
:laugh2:

At least you weren't tattooed and in a strange bed.

JPTEXAS

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry has had enough with Wade. Jerry is still upset last years playoff loss. Maybe Jerry is disappointed in this Phillips 3-4. Jerry has spent all this money and 1rd picks on the Defense and not getting his money worth.Maybe why this 3-4 defense is not getting the job done is MOST OF THE PLAYERS PROBABLY CAME FROM A 4-3(WARE,SPEARS,ELLIS,ZACH,BARBIE,SPENCER,TANK, etc).Why do we draft players that put up great stats in a 4-3 and put them in a 3-4? Could Jerry be planning a change. He hired Houck,Garrett,Campo(his guys). Maybe Jerry told Garrett to easy up, that way it would be easy to get rid of the Wade. This team still gets to many penalties and makes stupid mistakes.

Do you EVER see Wade go over and talk to the Defense on the sidelines? Last year we saw Bellicheat(NE) talking to his Defense on the sidelines during the game..Its CALLED COACHING

HC/OC GARRETT

DC 4-3 CAMPO(he wasn't that bad considering what he had to work with.(Not my first choice)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Balderdash! Neither Garrett, Wade nor Jerry are going to intentionally lose games.

MONT17

Reaction score
I was thinkin the same thing but with Haslett. Maybe the Rams r better than their record!