Garrett sabotaging Wade?

JPTEXAS

Reaction score
People lighten up. It was just for fun. You better lighten up..cause the way this season is heading.. your going to need it.

vlad

Reaction score
I doubt that, I just get the feeling more and more he's not a good play caller. I know he's a mega-brain and all, but we really miss Sparano.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
don't forget we have the guy who was the defensive coordinator for the Browns last year. So if Garret were to take over...the DL coach can move to the DC position. But Campo cannot coordinate a 3-4 defense.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
JPTEXAS;2337057 said:
Conspiracy theory maybe?

No. That would be stupid because by calling plays badly, and having the offense not click like it should, he'd be hurting himself just as much.

No.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2337069 said:
No, he isn't sabotaging Wade, but he may be sabotaging himself.

A good post in THIS thread.

Impressive.... most impressive. (Darth Vader)

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
JPTEXAS;2337080 said:
maybe we should let Jason Garrett be the QB to see if it is the offensive gameplan or the players that is the problem. If he does well..its the player..if he bombs its the OC. :laugh2:
His game planning will be more 3/5 step drops I am sure as he wont want to get battered as Romo did :laugh2:.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
nalam;2338062 said:
His game planning will be more 3/5 step drops I am sure as he wont want to get battered as Romo did :laugh2:.

And a TE to help Adams out. Maybe a RB to help, too. Of course Tony is a magician and doesn't need protection and time to throw the ball. Must be what Jason thinks.

I gotta let that go. I'm getting upset over it.