Garrett says we will be looking at kickers

Batman1980

Reaction score
Garrett had never had a problem making players accountable when it is to cover his own ***.

giphy.gif

glimmerman

Reaction score
So yeah. He has been off for how many games and now your gonna tots do something. How about a ST coach. Not allowed to change that...

jblaze2004

Reaction score
lol really now we are looking lol i mean it probably won't be anyone worth it out there but man.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
JG says we're going to be looking at kickers to deflect from his own incompetence.

Maher didn't lose this game. JG got outsmarted time and again, and his team wilted in the second half.

But yeah, let's blame the kicker. :rolleyes:

(I'm not a Maher fan, but he's down the list of problems in Dallas)

Carson

Reaction score
JG says we're going to be looking at kickers to deflect from his own incompetence.

Maher didn't lose this game. JG got outsmarted time and again, and his team wilted in the second half.

But yeah, let's blame the kicker. :rolleyes:

(I'm not a Maher fan, but he's down the list of problems in Dallas)

You’re going to need a kicker to kick it out of the end zone.

Patterson is the best kick returner in the game

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Well....@ his press conference he finally threw a player under the bus. Albeit the kicker...but it's a start...making players accountable.

It's not a "start". It's a desperate act from an incompetent coach. Brett Maher didn't lose this game. He wasn't even the worst kicker on the field today, as hard as it is to believe.

The Cowboys lost because Garrett was outfoxed, and his players wilted in the second half. That's on him, not Maher.