Garrett should be fired **mega-merged*

efh313

Reaction score
Wonder why I work my tail off everyday when I would happily HC the Cowboys for Jerry and be the perfect puppet for half the money.

Hey Jerruh, I am ready and willing to be your $3mil Yes man. Just PM me here on the CZ!

Go...(Is it ok JJ? Ok.) Cowboys!!!

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
wonder why the hell he’s still our coach when he has proven what he can do at this point in his career.

I was a Garrett supporter up until this year. I think he’s a nice guy. But it’s just time to move on.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I don't care. Couldn't care less about his demeanor on the sideline.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
makes me indifferent, not sure its worse than the stupid clapping and *** slapping, he has checked out, no way he is back next year, like someone said in another thread even he doesnt want to coach anymore

Zman5

Reaction score
makes me want to hurl the Italian sub I had for lunch.

dcstar

Reaction score
Made for a long 10 years I imagine...and still counting...lol

Go Cowboys!

DallasDomination

Reaction score
garretts biggest issue is his playbook and week to week game planning. I’m sure the players like him and he does practice them hard. But it’s always fight, grind and claw our way... that’s not today’s nfl. We need a real coach.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
So now that we all know Garrett is on his way out, When does it happen? Although I have not been as opinionated as others (I don't like to cry over things I can't control) I have wanted Garrett gone before he signed his last deal. The writing was on the wall when JJ did not extend Garrett last off season sending the message "SB or bust. Garrett is not getting this team to the SB, he is just NOT that good. I think if he was coaching the Patriots the last 10 seasons they may have mad the PO's 2 or 3 times with no SB wins. So now the question is....Does Garrett last the season? If not, who takes over? Moore? Richard? Marrinelli?....Ya I put Rod in there, JJ has a soft spot for him and may give him 1 last hurrah, MY best guess is that he lets Garrett finish out the season...Who is your next HC? Not the one you want, the one you think JJ is going to go after. I believe 100% that Lincoln Riley will be the next HC of the Cowboys. Your thoughts?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Garrett will not be replaced before the team is mathematically eliminated from playoff contention. This is Jerry Jones making the decisions and not anyone else.

It will never make sense. Stop trying to make sense of something you cannot make sense of.

On a personal note, I do not know how Garrett survived 2015. Luckily for me, I stopped trying to make sense of it a long time ago.
he should of been run out of town after the way he coached in 2015 the head clown sucks and needs to be gone

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Kinda feel sorry for the guy. He’s going through a tough time right now. Of course he’s getting paid good money but the stress he must be facing now has got to be tough.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Kinda feel sorry for the guy. He’s going through a tough time right now. Of course he’s getting paid good money but the stress he must be facing now has got to be tough.

His teams just aren't ready for games, and with his team's talent, he deserves the heat.

They still can overcome, but no more stumbles by his team. They better answer the whistle and play now. There is still black and blue December to make it through.