Garrett sucks at playcalling....Wheres Felix!!!!

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
No passes to felix. No runs with Felix..No nothing with Felix. Pass Pass Pass..Horrible playcalling Mr Garrett. You have a home run threat and you don't even put him in the game. Not even in the 3rd and 4th quarter when their D is cramping up. YOU SUCK GARRETT !!!!!!!!

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
He doesn't suck, he just called a bad game. One game won't diminish all the good he's done here, he just has to recognize what went wrong and don't do it again.

49 pass, 10 rush...

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The play calling has been questionable at best. Everything is going to Witten and TO, we need to mix things up and get EVERYONE involved. Amazing how similar his playcalling was this game as it was vs Philly last year in our last regular season home lost.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Definitely need to spread it around more and what's with all the shotgun with over 10 minutes to play and down by only 6?

Where's the confidence and composure of an offense averaging 32 points a game....geez!

The Rawhide Kid

Gunslinger
Reaction score
Garrett did this at times last year. There is no excuse for it.

He's supposed to be a disciple of Norv and he game plans at times as if he is a disciple of Steve Spurrier. Pitiful. 10 rushes in a game you were in all the way until the end.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
If you guys find the largest issue in this game to be the offense, you need to find an eye doctor..........quick.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Deep_Freeze;2293278 said:
If you guys find the largest issue in this game to be the offense, you need to find an eye doctor..........quick.

Throwing the ball almost 50 times is not a large issue?

We have arguably the best OL in football.

I suppose the deadskins have the best run defense in the league...who knew

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Silverstar;2293316 said:

The offense was playing from behind most of the game, so they had to throw more.

The D just plain stunk and couldn't get a stop to save their lives.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Thanos68;2293142 said:
No passes to felix. No runs with Felix..No nothing with Felix. Pass Pass Pass..Horrible playcalling Mr Garrett. You have a home run threat and you don't even put him in the game. Not even in the 3rd and 4th quarter when their D is cramping up. YOU SUCK GARRETT !!!!!!!!
11 rushing plays..that's just awful.

All week we heard about how they wanna get Felix Jones more involved in the offense and then they come out today and what? Goose egg.

I don't get it. Dallas' last rush of the game came at 1:50 of the 3rd QTr. The previous rush came at 13:07.

47 pass attempts? I don't get it.

Reaction score
Deep_Freeze;2293335 said:
The offense was playing from behind most of the game, so they had to throw more.

Shut up with the silly rationale, Dallas at NO time was behind far enough NOT to run the ball... You act as though they were down by as much as 21 points or something.

dre1614

Reaction score
Silverstar;2293316 said:

Did you even watch Barber try and run? They were stuffing him almost EVERY SINGLE time. They had a good gameplan. The only complaint I have is not using Felix, but Im not worried because after all he is a rookie.

dre1614

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2293361 said:
Shut up with the silly rationale, Dallas at NO time was behind far enough NOT to run the ball... You act as though they were down by as much as 21 points or something.

I guarantee you if Garrett called more run plays, We would have had an even harder time moving the football. The forced us to throw on them with our secondary weapons, and we couldn't do it.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Deep_Freeze;2293335 said:

It was a battle for sure, but you don't become one dimensional down by 1 TD.

When your D is on the field for 38 out of 60 minutes, you simply didn't get the running game going....period.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2293361 said:

Well I'm glad your not coaching. If a team is stacking the box on you, the correct read is to go to another option. Both Garrett and Romo read this, but apparently your just upset about the end result.

If you really want to know why we lost, you might wanna notice our D getting abused like stepchild.