Garrett Time

DFWJC

Reaction score
Say what you want about Garrett, but they won't be making excuses. He never does really.

Still....New England had the top scoring defense in the entire NFL by a large margin last year. They also had the very best backup QB in the league.

noletime95

Reaction score
It's time for our head coach to be the leader. Out with excuses. Championship should not be loss because of Ezekiel Elliot suspension. Not to compare him to Belichek, but he did it last year without Brady.
LOL, best pass rusher suspended, best player suspended, but win a title anyway. Players win games. We are not NE, no one is except.....NE.

This season is toast if this suspension holds up. Tank for Derwin James.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Say what you want about Garrett, but they won't be making excuses. He never does really.

Still....New England had the top scoring defense in the entire NFL by a large margin last year. They also had the very best backup QB in the league.

Do we have the very best backup running backs in the NFL? I think so.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Do we have the very best backup running backs in the NFL? I think so.

Not even remotely close. Come on. McFadden? really?
Granted, behind our line, plenty of backs (even including McFadden) will do fine.

I doubt the offense will be the issue outside of when they play very strong defenses...which was the case vs NY and Minn last year.

Anyway, defense is an entire other side of the ball and not one player.

The offense struggled vs NY last year and didn't have to play a great D like Denver has. It would've been challenging anyway in those two games.

fwiw, I suspect Zeke plays to start the season anyway.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It's time for our head coach to be the leader. Out with excuses. Championship should not be loss because of Ezekiel Elliot suspension. Not to compare him to Belichek, but he did it last year without Brady.

He just wants to talk about the guys that are available.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Unfortunately, all I think this does is buys Garrett another year.

It's not really up to Garrett anyway. He could have the greatest intentions in the world and Jerry will still undermine him.

ALBIT

Reaction score
It's time for our head coach to be the leader. Out with excuses. Championship should not be loss because of Ezekiel Elliot suspension. Not to compare him to Belic

Haha he had a shot to Show the world how good coach he was once romo got hurt in week 2. He won ONE ONE game. So sorry the ship has sailed for saying let's see how Garrett performs. He has failed. But once again this is a built in excuse for him. So Jason for 3 years in a row has had a
An excuse

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Not even remotely close. Come on. McFadden? really?
Granted, behind our line, plenty of backs (even including McFadden) will do fine.

I doubt the offense will be the issue outside of when they play very strong defenses...which was the case vs NY and Minn last year.

Anyway, defense is an entire other side of the ball and not one player.

The offense struggled vs NY last year and didn't have to play a great D like Denver has. It would've been challenging anyway in those two games.

fwiw, I suspect Zeke plays to start the season anyway.

I think you're greatly underestimating McFadden and Morris.

ALBIT

Reaction score
Ih
[/QUOTE

Please he failed miserably two yeas ago when romo got hurt two hears ago He was awful. He only won one game. One game. So he failed miserably the year he lost his starting QB. He only won one game. He did a horrible job. Enough with all the excuses this man has year after year. Garret has done an awful job.

E

visionary

Reaction score

lol that you actually believe that Garrett can do this

canters

Reaction score
We will find out just how good the OL is come September. They better be ready to block for Dmac and Morris for six weeks.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's always Garrett time in Dallas. The Elliott suspension changes nothing in that regard.

And, when he delivers, fans will think it's because of his coordinators again. SS,DD.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think you're greatly underestimating McFadden and Morris.
They'll be fine behind our line. So in that sense, I'm not underestimation them.

Do I think they are better than Jeremy Hill, Adrian Peterson, Tevin Coleman, Latavius Murray, Jamaal Charles, or Jonathan Stewart....for examples? no

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Everything the front office and the coaching staff from this organization says has no weight.

They put their credibility on the line for greg hardy, they have multiple players suspended and now this.

Nothing anyone says from this organization means anything. I dont blame jason garrett for Zeke being a lowlife woman beater but he keeps having this issue around His team and he stands up for it.

This whole thing sucks.