Garrett

Creeper

Reaction score
I posted a comment before this game the offense would look totally unprepared and sure enough, they were totally unprepared. And why not? They hardly played in the preseason. Notice the guys who saw little to no time in the preseason all looked clueless out there. Zeke, Lee, Tyron Smith all got off to slow starts.

The defense looked pretty good but I have to ask. How do they let Cam Newton get away with the option run 4 times in the first half as if its a surprise Newton runs that play? Again, its clear they did not prepare for it. They adjusted after the half but that's something that should have been in the defensive game plan.

The Cowboys have a brutal schedule this year. I don't see how they win more than 5 games. Its pretty obvious now that Dak is not the QB we want him to be. He was inaccurate last year and he was terribly inaccurate today. Worse, he is not moving like he used to. He hangs onto the ball and decides to run when its too late. That;s why he gets sacked from behind.

Garrett does not make this team better, he makes it worse. He made another bonehead decision to go for it on 4th and 10 with the offense struggling and his QB struggling with 3 time outs and the 2 minute warning. He was lucky the Cowboys go the ball on the 20, it could easily have been inside the 10. He needs to go.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I posed this question during the game but it got deleted. Lets try again.

Should Garrett start the season 0-8 or 1-7, will he get the same treatment Wade got back in 2010?

No I don't think it will happen either.

Cmac

Reaction score

Should Garrett start the season 0-8 or 1-7, will he get the same treatment Wade got back in 2010?

There's got to be extortion going on.

JonesBoys

Reaction score

Jerra will take care of his boy. Not happening

blueblood70

Reaction score
I posted a comment before this game the offense would look totally unprepared and sure enough, they were totally unprepared. And why not? They hardly played in the preseason. Notice the guys who saw little to no time in the preseason all looked clueless out there. Zeke, Lee, Tyron Smith all got off to slow starts.

The defense looked pretty good but I have to ask. How do they let Cam Newton get away with the option run 4 times in the first half as if its a surprise Newton runs that play? Again, its clear they did not prepare for it. They adjusted after the half but that's something that should have been in the defensive game plan.

The Cowboys have a brutal schedule this year. I don't see how they win more than 5 games. Its pretty obvious now that Dak is not the QB we want him to be. He was inaccurate last year and he was terribly inaccurate today. Worse, he is not moving like he used to. He hangs onto the ball and decides to run when its too late. That;s why he gets sacked from behind.

Garrett does not make this team better, he makes it worse. He made another bonehead decision to go for it on 4th and 10 with the offense struggling and his QB struggling with 3 time outs and the 2 minute warning. He was lucky the Cowboys go the ball on the 20, it could easily have been inside the 10. He needs to go.
Newtons that good and Game 1 is the perfect storm to get guys who are rusty to bite on this and hes athletic enough that even if you do have him dead to rights he goes right past you..you trying to chase a 250lb chicken on your first game of the year.. the defense was NOT THE ISSUE ONE IOTA..16-8 yes on the road we hold a team to 16 points this was as bad as offense as you can get

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
th
th

th
th

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It's useless. Jerry is a loser outside if business, Garrett has no business coaching, Marinelli is an old nobody, Linehan came from Detroit, SMH, Stephen is cheap, I'll be close to 60 before I have another opportunity at a Super Bowl, maybe.

JayFord

Reaction score

If he dosent then i should be able to walk into work tomorrow strip naked and roll around the office while shouting “TIS I THE HUMAN SUSHI ROLL” and keep my job

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score

He should be fired today.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
The coaching on this team is absolutely inept!! Garrett needs to go immediately. I love the Dallas Cowboys, but I can't watch this anymore....

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Garrett aka the clapping carrot along with that ******* OC Linehan need to be walked in, then right out the back door of TS. This was typical clapper/Linehan utterly unprepared. Both sides of the ball laid an egg. WE all got to see what our season is going to be like with these morons running this bunch of under achievers...lord help us who continue to put our hope, faith and desire to have our cowboys back. Neva gone happen with this bunch

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
If they fired Garrett i would be just as happy as when we won our last superbowl......never have i disliked a coach as much as him and im a knicks and orioles fan in nba and mlb
Yep. I’m a Reds and Nets fan. But I cherish the Cowboys. Somebody please show Garrett the exit door.