Twitter: Gary Brown during the game

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Is Jane Slater's source hinting that Gary brown is in talks with giants ?

I didnt get where that come from either...why are the Giants mentioned with no context? I honestly cant believe whoever is paid to edit these sounds from the sidelines left the Brown comments in there...its just not a good look for the organization, but par for this week/decade, I guess....

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Wasn't Gary Brown the one begging Moore to keep running the ball a few weeks ago in one of these clips? He's probably one of the reasons we run so much on first down. Good riddance.

quickccc

Reaction score
I just wonder was it part of brown's work that sought to make Zeke more of a pounder and more hesitant vs the homerun runner he was coming out of college.
After 2017, Zeke seemed to get thicker physically, brown wanted him to equip him to take a much bigger load run and catch
And be a more patient runner for developing holes and openings
I'm just theorizing than factual but something has to explain why Zeke is not longer a game breaking homerun splash hitter

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doesn't matter. Gripes go up, not down.

He wasn't griping. He told the running backs he loves them like a son regardless if he's back or not. Seems like you have a comprehension problem. Making things more than it is.

CashMan

Reaction score
He wasn't griping. He told the running backs he loves them like a son regardless if he's back or not. Seems like you have a comprehension problem. Making things more than it is.

In a professional setting, you do not talk about your contract.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
He better not get a contract.. he needs to be their coach not their friend. I said it earlier that this guy doesn’t coach them up. Every time he talks it’s some generic mumbo jumbo and tells them how great they are.. say goodbye because we need a real rb, coach.

Reactions: CWR

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Not exactly a tough job teaching Elliott and Pollard to run behind that good OL.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
It’s great work if you can find it. Standing around all day at the Star and doing absolutely nothing.

come to think of it, that probably describes most of the coaches, players, and FO
I wonder if they eventually rubbed off on her knowing that type of mentality is contagious in work environments. Ol Spags seems energized most of the time so I assume he rubs off on himself which can annoy co-workers sometimes.

CWR

Reaction score
Hes a nice guy who cares, but does he hold them accountable? Is he coaching or taking advantage of talent?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In a professional setting, you do not talk about your contract.

In a professional setting they know he's not under contract. He said nothing about it other than he still loves them.