Gary played well today

ateam-plan.gif
 
I know we’re all looking for silver linings, and that’s important.

But that is a very bad offense and bad overall team that was 0-3 (now 0-4) for a reason. And it showed down the stretch.

They simply out-dunced the Cowboys today.
 
Gary seemed to be an impact player today. I saw him putting pressure on the QB and making plays today.
Gary can be a good player, but he is playing way too much coverage and off the line. Why is CP making our DEs play like LBs? If he was going to play a 34 defense he should have gotten LBs like the 90s Saints had.
 
I know we’re all looking for silver linings, and that’s important.

But that is a very bad offense and bad overall team that was 0-3 (now 0-4) for a reason. And it showed down the stretch.

They simply out-dunced the Cowboys today.
No need to look for silver linings in a victory.

Everyone knows we have work to do capt obvious.

The point is at 2-2 we live to fight another day, and in a weak division.
 
Gary seemed to be an impact player today. I saw him putting pressure on the QB and making plays today.
he had a great game. We did well stopping the run too. Our issue again is coverage. The back 7. We better fix that in a hurry.
 
The def is still terrible, but I think they took a small step towards less terrible.
It really is a bit unfair to expect this many players in a brand new system to be great right out of the gate. Throw in the injuries to everyone in the secondary and it has complicated things. Addition of Porter will help a lot.

Quinnen Williams had a really big game, and Gary was the best he has been in Dallas. I think it is a learning process for Parker and he is getting a little better.
 
I know we’re all looking for silver linings, and that’s important.

But that is a very bad offense and bad overall team that was 0-3 (now 0-4) for a reason. And it showed down the stretch.

They simply out-dunced the Cowboys today.
Gary played a lot better today but people in here acting like Dallas didn't just survive a game that went down to the wire against an 0-3 team with a punchless offense outside of Nico is right on brand here
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,121
Messages
14,668,469
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top