Gatorade commercial - The catch

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Any thoughts?

I've watched a few times and they show Clark missing and Walls celebrating. Made me smile, almost giddy. Thinking its over they got to athletetes working out then
WHAM - they kick us in the nuts!

They rub it in and show the catch being completed......

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
Any thoughts?

I've watched a few times and they show Clark missing and Walls celebrating. Made me smile, almost giddy. Thinking its over they got to athletetes working out then
WHAM - they kick us in the nuts!

They rub it in and show the catch being completed......

Same feeling :mad:

But it is pretty cool how they made it look so real.

Like the Jordan missing and Ehlo (sp?) jumping up and down.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
good commercial - I just started a Gatorade thread - brand awareness works.

Somewhere someone at Power Aid is screwed.....

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
speaking of commercials... you know one that really pisses me off is that snickers commercial where that dork throws a snickers bar on the fire on his couch. then they show the dweeb running down the hallway like so much a queer. does this commercial bother any of you ?

because it sure as hell bothers me.:mad:

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Here is an idea for the Snickers group,, show Lavar arrington on the sidelines eating a snickers bar,,then the voice over,, Not going anywhere for a while... lol.

djmajestik

Reaction score
My buddies good friend is the trainer dude in that gatorade commercial. Weird to see someone you know on TV, during football no less. Wierd thing is is he is like 5'4'' in real life but I thougth he looked taller in the commercial (maybe 5'6'' :eek:: )

Loved seeing Clark miss in the endzone, didn't need to follow that up with anything.

Rude

Reaction score
MsCowboy said:
Here is an idea for the Snickers group,, show Lavar arrington on the sidelines eating a snickers bar,,then the voice over,, Not going anywhere for a while... lol.

:laugh2: Now that would be a good commercial.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
If they kept it where Clark never makes that catch I'd buy Gatorade. The graphics are cool, but I hate the commercial. That's a bad memory.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
If they kept it where Clark never makes that catch I'd buy Gatorade. The graphics are cool, but I hate the commercial. That's a bad memory.

Does Gatorade work in desert heat?

New Mexico question? Looks like they have some tree's there? IS THAT HYBRID DESERT? Any word on the RB from New Mexico? Dude looks like a stud...... Montrell Moore

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
Does Gatorade work in desert heat?

New Mexico question? Looks like they have some tree's there? IS THAT HYBRID DESERT? Any word on the RB from New Mexico? Dude looks like a stud...... Montrell Willis
Pretty sure you meant Dontrell Moore. He's had some injury issues but he can run when healthy.

Yes, New Mexico and Arizona have a lot of trees. I've been trying to tell you how far off base you are. California wants our water. Sound like a wasteland to you?

When I was in High School there was a kid named James Canizzo who graduated valedictorian 3 years ahead of me with a 4.0 GPA. He applied to a school in your neck of the woods. That school told him they had reached their limit of "foreign students." James wrote back that he was no longer interested in going to a school that didn't know New Mexico was in the United States. They were so embarrassed they offered him a full ride scholarship as an apology. He went to Princeton instead.

In other words your ignorance of my part of the country is nothing new.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Pretty sure you meant Dontrell Moore. He's had some injury issues but he can run when healthy.

Yes, New Mexico and Arizona have a lot of trees. I've been trying to tell you how far off base you are. California wants our water. Sound like a wasteland to you?

When I was in High School there was a kid named James Canizzo who graduated valedictorian 3 years ahead of me with a 4.0 GPA. He applied to a school in you neck of the woods. That school told him they had reached their limit of "foreign students." James wrote back that he was no longer interested in going to a school that didn't know New Mexico was in the United States. They were so embarrassed they offered him a full ride scholarship as an apology. He went to Princeton instead.

Don't go to ignorance, its a thought out stiff left jab.....as is your ignorance on my part of the country.

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Hostile said:

When I was in High School there was a kid named James Canizzo who graduated valedictorian 3 years ahead of me with a 4.0 GPA. He applied to a school in you neck of the woods. That school told him they had reached their limit of "foreign students." James wrote back that he was no longer interested in going to a school that didn't know New Mexico was in the United States. They were so embarrassed they offered him a full ride scholarship as an apology. He went to Princeton instead.

And your homes since all of ours cost WAAY TOO much. :bang2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
Don't go to ignorance, its a thought out stiff left jab.....as is your ignorance on my part of the country.
I've never mentioned your part of the country in a post where we've discussed stuff. I don't stereotype people the way you do. So, you're assuming how much I know and don't know.

Oh, and at best it's a weak left slap.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile said:

When I was in High School there was a kid named James Canizzo who graduated valedictorian 3 years ahead of me with a 4.0 GPA. He applied to a school in your neck of the woods. That school told him they had reached their limit of "foreign students." James wrote back that he was no longer interested in going to a school that didn't know New Mexico was in the United States. They were so embarrassed they offered him a full ride scholarship as an apology. He went to Princeton instead.

When I was in the military I had a guy ask me if I was raised around cows when I told him where I was from. Yeah in a city of almost a million people I was raised around cows :lmao: