GB call for Jarwin, would ya

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
McKeon comes back soon and they were pretty high on him during camp

I woudnt break up a great thing. What are we going to get for Jarwin a 6th rounder? Ill pass. If they want to give us a 4th rounder I would entertain it.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Jarwin’s contract is very team friendly for a TE with starting caliber talent. Crazy to trade him now. Don’t even know if Schultz will be on the team next year.

By the way, no way McKeon or Sprinkle can make it to the PS. Many teams would claim those two.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not helping GB at any position. If you think GB was helped when Jaylon Smith was cut and GB picked him up then why was he a healthy scratch at the AZ game last night?

Jake0

Reaction score
Likely going to be losing a lot of players next offseason, but you still don't want to get too many draft picks cause this team already has enough trouble determining who makes the team. 4th rounders or higher are great but 5th-7ths are going to have a tough time making the final roster.

* Actually I take this back, didn't realize Jarwin was making so much money. Could be some cap relief.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Cowboys are all in this season, so I don't see them trading Jarwin. I hope they wouldn't give Rodgers a weapon like Jarwin.

T-RO

Reaction score
It all depends on the coach's opinion about McKeon, and the draft pick offered in return.

I'd definitely think about it, though it could be cap messy to work out the financials.

Don't worry about "helping/hurting" Green Bay. Think about what helps our team.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Doesn't Jarwin have a long-term contract?
Not sure GB would do that anyway.

kskboys

Reaction score
For a 2 or higher, absolutely. One dimensional player w/ highly questionable availability. We'd be stupid not to.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I would, I am tired of hearing about this guys athletic ability. I am sure he will be good somewhere that does not require him to "block" and release. He is not the TE for this system.