OG
Oklahoma

Seattle Jason Allen
DB Tennessee

32 Pittsburgh Kamerion Wimbley LB
Florida State

MrPhil

Reaction score
I like Holmes but, I am wary of him now that reports came out that he was under 180 lbs at the OSU workout. Would love to get a young speed demon in here to develop but not sure he could take the pounding at that weight. Besides, I think OT and OLB are bigger needs right now.

I wouldn't dislike the pick but, I wouldn't jump up and down either.

ghst187

Reaction score
a scenario like this wouldn't be bad at all for us, except of course our actual pick at 18.
I notice that Lawson and Carpenter would still be on the board, per this scenario, which would allow us to trade far down in the first or into the top of the 2nd and net some very nice compensation.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
I'd rather continue to develop and give Crayton & Copper time to develop and contribute this year instead of using a pick for WR in the 1st three rounds. Let's make our D great first & foremost and then address WR w/ a high pick next year.....

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
I don't like that thought of us taking a WR in round 1, though I would prefer Holmes over Jackson. In this scenario, we've got plenty of trade down possibilities though and I do like that quite a bit.

Reigle9

Reaction score
This is my favorite thread I've seen here so far. I agree with a lot of what people are saying.
HTML:
In this scenario, we've got plenty of trade down possibilities though and I do like that quite a bit.
I've prefered this since I've seen of what we need against who'll still be there. I think the only players that we stay at #18 for is Huff or Justice if they fall.
HTML:
I'd rather continue to develop and give Crayton & Copper time to develop and contribute this year instead of using a pick for WR in the 1st three rounds. Let's make our D great first & foremost and then address WR w/ a high pick next year.....
My thoughts exactly, it's like I wrote it. Although I add because this is the worst WR draft I remember in a long time, and it has to be better next year by default.

LOL, I used the wrong bracket things but you get the point.

txlonghorn14

Reaction score
Leinart to the Raiders? no way in hell, i won't be able to put up with my roomate next season if that happens. :banghead:

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
I thought about this WR last month but would love, love, love it if Dallas took one of the top 3 OTs with the 18th pick. I still see them picking a LB late the first day and at FS I think Jerry told Spags that the best two FSs in ther drafts were not worth the picks in first or second round based on what they perceived as how much talent they had. That they might roll in Reeves or Henry and see how they would do or look in a later round.

Justice at 18 is my wish but I am not sure he will be there and I am not sure I would drop the 18th pick on the Auburn OT.