G'Day from Sydney Aust

Aussie Mcbriar

Reaction score
hey

finally got myself to a cowboys forum, been following NFL for just over a year now (properly following it), so relatively new to the sport...bit obvious as to who my favourite player is :cool: ...cowboys were the first team i saw play so ive stuck with them, after my mates got me into the sport (they are bucs fans so it was great to beat the bucs), slowly grown on me, as i do love sport..

:star:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Another new Aussie fan.

:welcome: to The Zone.

Can you send me a big can of Milo? I begged one from a mate in Melbourne too.

Aussie Mcbriar

Reaction score
hahaha...you have to try vegemite before anything else!

ftr i am not a die hard fan (yet) i just love watching the cowboys play (unless there getting flogged ala against the eagles, that was just painful to watch)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Aussie Mcbriar;2538687 said:
hahaha...you have to try vegemite before anything else!

ftr i am not a die hard fan (yet) i just love watching the cowboys play (unless there getting flogged ala against the eagles, that was just painful to watch)
I did. I thought I was going to die. I got revenge by letting my Aussie friend try Mexican hot sauce.

I have no idea how you eat that stuff.

Aussie Mcbriar

Reaction score
love it, on toast...

aside from mcbriar my favourite other player would be.....Ware, just something about him continually smashing other teams QB's appeals to me hehe

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Aussie Mcbriar;2538959 said:
love it, on toast...

aside from mcbriar my favourite other player would be.....Ware, just something about him continually smashing other teams QB's appeals to me hehe
My friend did too. I thought it was cruel treatment of bread.

Chappy

Reaction score
Hostile;2538998 said:
My friend did too. I thought it was cruel treatment of bread.

Awww Cmon Hostile it tastes awesome! Even better with cheese on it to! Yummmmmy ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Chappy;2539022 said:
Awww Cmon Hostile it tastes awesome! Even better with cheese on it to! Yummmmmy ;)
It could gag a maggot on a gut wagon.

Aussie Mcbriar

Reaction score
lmao

nah no cheese on mine...
Chappy;2538975 said:
Gday Aussie good to see more of us on here!! :star::)
sup...beats supporting any other team

wish the aussie dollar wasnt up shyte creek..ive been holding out to get a cowboys jersey..checked the currency conversion yesterday...$400 :|, want to get a mcbriar jersey..(thanks to customise jerseys)

just out of interest chappy, you an AFL man or NRL man..or neither..as you are from melbourne

Chappy

Reaction score
Aussie Mcbriar;2539048 said:
lmao

nah no cheese on mine...

sup...beats supporting any other team

wish the aussie dollar wasnt up shyte creek..ive been holding out to get a cowboys jersey..checked the currency conversion yesterday...$400 :|, want to get a mcbriar jersey..(thanks to customise jerseys)

just out of interest chappy, you an AFL man or NRL man..or neither..as you are from melbourne

I support both mate the Blues in the AFL and Strorm in the NRL.

I have a few Cowboys jerseys i bought here in Melbourne a few years ago i have a Troy Aikman , Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin jerseys! You can get them here but i am unsure of a Mc Briar one though , maybe you could ask a sports store to order one in it may be cheaper :).

Aussie Mcbriar

Reaction score
also, tomson, if your going to try some aussie brews, dont touch VB, dont go near VB...(even though i dont drink [and im 18 :O]) its terrible

sports stores are useless up here in sydney, all NBA stuff but no NFL..which i find weird..why one and not the other, ill get around to looking for them

i do have a cowboys shirt, which i brother got me, (i ask for a jersey *shakes fist*) when he was over there...dam patriots fan

im an NRL man, love it,live it..storm aye, ah....i support the sharks