Gehlken thinks 2025 comp picks could be a factor in this draft

sbark

Reaction score
No doubt, if a 4th for Lance is the biggest abomination since Taco.....the comp piks are gold. /s

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh I can’t wait for those 4th and 5th round picks.
I wouldn't rule out trading a second next year…I know they won’t get a comp pick that high but with all the picks they get in the 3rd and 4th maybe they don’t mind not having a second rounder….

Creeper

Reaction score
Those comp picks will be at best 5th round, but more likely 6th round picks mostly. And our assigned 5th and 6th round picks will be worth more than the comp picks anyway because they will be in the top half of the rounds while comp picks are more like top picks in the next later rounds.

I am getting a bad feeling about tonight and tomorrow.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I could see a move to get a particular player, but isn't this considered a weak draft in the 4th on?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cowboys do better in the 4th than the 2nd anyway lol
Yeah I probably should change my stance. I’d prefer they trade a second next year lol. I don’t think they do it…but certainly should.
As a matter of fact I wonder what would my second this year and second next year get me.

Carson

Reaction score
So happy we spent that 4th on Lance and an extra pick for Eric Scott!

Chasing6

Reaction score
No doubt, if a 4th for Lance is the biggest abomination since Taco.....the comp piks are gold. /s
You are correct they will be used to get our 4th back that we wasted on a QB that will never touch the field.