Gene Steratore is from Pittsburgh, PA...consulting with NFL officials in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we really had no chance.

Gene Steratore is a native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Dean Blandino is a native of Bellmore, N.Y.

Roger Stokoe Goodell was born in Jamestown, New York, the son of United States Senator Charles Ellsworth Goodell of New York and Jean (Rice) Goodell of Buffalo, New York. He graduated from Bronxville High School in Bronxville, Westchester County, New York.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I hope so, but I'm starting to wonder.

I'm not, bad calls happen always have always will. Not just football. It is a game played by humans and officiated by humans and just as players and coaches can make mistake so do these guys. I'm as upset about the call as anyone, I blame the competition committee for this.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Really? This was the first year I thought we finally got some nice cooking from the refs lol. Especially our offensive line. They get away with holding probably as much or more than any other team in this league. But in previous years it use to be called holding against us. We really truly were allowed to play more so this season than any other.

Its been determined by the people up top. The refs on the field thought it was a catch initially. But they have other guys in the booth who they look to as well.

I posted early in the year that the great thing about having an Oline with the rep of being one of the best they'll get away with all kinds of stuff, Doug Free was not even getting called for holding anymore, think about that for a second.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I posted early in the year that the great thing about having an Oline with the rep of being one of the best they'll get away with all kinds of stuff, Doug Free was not even getting called for holding anymore, think about that for a second.

Oh yeah. A prime example of how this league works. We get away with holding probably more than anyone. And I won't apolgoize for it. Other teams in this league get away with it too. Great to have a good reputation in this league. Seahawks secondary are allowed to be more aggressive than anyone in this league can. Bronco's are allowed to run pick plays. Its how the NFL is.

Status
Not open for further replies.