Twitter: Geoff Scwartz on Zack Martin

ghst187

Reaction score
On that first highlight I was wondering why that slacker didn’t keep going and take out a second defender after easily blasting the first.....slacker.....

Tussinman

Reaction score
Best OG in the League. Right now it's Martin, Quenton Nelson, and that's it.
it's crazy that they're both so much higher than the next highest guard (Nelson and Martin are basically 100% and the next closest guard is maybe 70% as good), especially since Brooks and yanda aren't playing this year

Martin by the end of this season will have the same resume as Steve Hutchinson whose in the hall of fame (7x pro bowl, 5x first team all-pro, 2x 2nd team all pro, all decade team).

That's crazy that Martin in seven seasons will have the Hall of Fame accolades of someone who played 12 years....... (I don't think fans realize how much of a generational talent Martin is).

When it's time for him to retire he might be the third interior offensive lineman to make first ballot in a 40-year span :eek:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I think it’s clear as can be. Zack Martin is the best football player in this team. If he stays healthy, he’s headed to Canton.
I hope Zeke gives Zack a monster gift at the end of each season. All these explosive plays, both in the run game & screen game, are right behind Martin. This is why Martin is a lock Hall of Famer. Incredible athlete in space. Powerful at the LOS. Monster, PERIOD!