UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
and draft this guy

Ryan Mathews, Fresno State
Height: 5-11. Weight: 220.
Projected 40 Time: 4.45.
Projected Round (2010): 2-4.

1/3/10: Ryan Mathews has declared for the 2010 NFL Draft. Mathews' stock will never be higher than it is now, so he made the right decision.

11/7/09: Ryan Mathews is having an incredible year at Fresno State (1,316 yards, 7.4 YPC, 11 TDs in eight games). You may shrug off the fact that he plays in the WAC, but in three games against Wisconsin, Cincinnati and Boise State, Mathews has rushed for 486 yards and four touchdowns on 76 carries.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
Trade down

1 OG Mike Iupati, Idaho
2a DT Lamar Houston, Texas
2b CB Kyle Wilson, Boise State
3a FS Robert Johnson, Utah
3b RB Ryan Mathews, Fresno State
4 OT Jared Veldheer Hillsdale
6 PR KR Dexter McCluster, Ole Miss
7 C/OG Erik Cook, New Mexico

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3222911 said:
Just stop

and why ?

you know MBIII is beat - its time to get what we can for him

plus we have Felix and Choice

I rather see Choice in MBIII's roll

I say at the most a third rounder

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
There is a zero percent chance of this happening.

No one will trade for a RB that is broken down.

RB's are a dime a dozen

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3222945 said:

RB's are a dime a dozen

well at least heres a guy that knows MBIII is Broken

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
MBIII might be done. I don't know. i don't know how bad the injuries are and what not.

But it's a pipe dream to believe anyone is giving you anything as high as a 3rd rounder for a back whose been plagued by nagging injuries since taking over as the feature back when runningbacks are proving to be a dime a dozen in the draft now days.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3223428 said:
MBIII might be done. I don't know. i don't know how bad the injuries are and what not.

But it's a pipe dream to believe anyone is giving you anything as high as a 3rd rounder for a back whose been plagued by nagging injuries since taking over as the feature back when runningbacks are proving to be a dime a dozen in the draft now days.

well maybe he guy that drafted him will - I know it will not happen

but I can always hope - Jerry sees the error of his ways

I think he learned a good lesson with the RW's trade - don't throw them to much money

an the same with MBIII - Jerry got all excited in 07 an opened up his wallet way to far - I still don't understand why he was not Franchised his contract year

Guys with barber's running style don't stay healthy too long in this league

RS12

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3222945 said:

RB's are a dime a dozen

This. Even Al Davis isnt that senile.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
UnoDallas;3222937 said:

and why ?

you know MBIII is beat - its time to get what we can for him

plus we have Felix and Choice

I rather see Choice in MBIII's roll

I say at the most a third rounder

If he is Beat and Broken down like you say...and you can see this beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Then what in hades makes you think some other team, who pay scouts, coaches and talent evaluators would not see he is broke down and beat and give up a third round pick for him plus his salary when they can get a RB like the one you pointed out earlier in the draft?

Seriously...sometimes you just got to think a little before spouting off any thought in your head on a message board.

Why is it some cowboys fans think other teams will give up good draft picks for players they think suck...it defies logic sometimes.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3223847 said:
If he is Beat and Broken down like you say...and you can see this beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Then what in hades makes you think some other team, who pay scouts, coaches and talent evaluators would not see he is broke down and beat and give up a third round pick for him plus his salary when they can get a RB like the one you pointed out earlier in the draft?

Seriously...sometimes you just got to think a little before spouting off any thought in your head on a message board.

Why is it some cowboys fans think other teams will give up good draft picks for players they think suck...it defies logic sometimes.

Ah I was bored with all the Viking talk

mwj473

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3223847 said:

Your answer is:

The Washington Commanders & TJ Duckett

or

The Washington Commanders & Brandon Lloyd :p:

or

well, you get my drift. Too bad they are in our division and will not trade with us.