Get off my Mom!!!

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Sorry I don't think thats very funny actually pretty sad when a teenager thinks his dad is hurting his mom because he has done it before and is thinking he's defending her. and the police are looking into wether the mother had called out for help like the kids said. Which she prob did and I think the kid did the right thing if she did call out for help.

from the story said:
After investigating previous problems at the home, officials said there have been previous reports of abuse in the family and that father had been charged and convicted of domestic violence. Officials said the children feared their mother was being hurt due to their father's previous convictions for abuse and that is the reason the oldest son shot his father.

Authorities said they have not determined whether the mother was screaming for help.
"That is a very important question. I can see why you are asking that. We are trying to work that out right now. We are trying to decide if it was a passionate scream or was it a cry for help," Smith said.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
this is one of those "just shake your head" type things. You gotta feel for everyone in the situation. But you would think that a 16 year old kid would know what sex sounds like. The 11 yr old may have been worried, but when you saw they were both naked, there is your first clue. However, the fact that the dad has abused her bofore is inexcusable. Also, the fact that she stayed with him after being abused multiple times is rediculous. This is screwed up all the way around...............................................no pun intended...lol