Get off the ship

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can you really call that small rowboat carrying you and Rockport a ‘ship’?

Ultralight%20Dinghy%20Launch%20-%204%20-%20Thumb.jpg

Technically, it's called a dinghy. So it would be a tiny dinghy.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
That man is you, isn't it, Fastpitch?....J/K :laugh:
Haha...2 girls was enough for me! Between both playing travel ball I would have had to but up anymore little dudes for adoption! J/K

I am happily retired at 56 and try to keep a positive outlook.

I learned about 10 years ago a cannot control what happens on the field so I decided that switching seats, shirts, throwing remotes and cussing really had no bearing on the game. I know just take it as it comes. :) Sure I'm disappointed when they lose, but my days of raving and moping are over..

cowboyed

Reaction score
BP always talked about knowing who you are after you get punched in the mouth, and this team just got hammered.

We will know a lot more about them after the game next week.

Just like in life, there will always be adversity over the course of a season— how you respond to it is everything.

Exactly...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Haha...2 girls was enough for me! Between both playing travel ball I would have had to but up anymore little dudes for adoption! J/K

I am happily retired at 56 and try to keep a positive outlook.

I learned about 10 years ago a cannot control what happens on the field so I decided that switching seats, shirts, throwing remotes and cussing really had no bearing on the game. I know just take it as it comes. :) Sure I'm disappointed when they lose, but my days of raving and moping are over..
Wow, retired at 56? If I could retire next year, I wouldn't care if Garrett's kids became OC, DC, HC, GM, and waterboys! :laugh:

Dre11

Reaction score
Can you really call that small rowboat carrying you and Rockport a ‘ship’?

As I said I expect you off either way, keep treading that water, don't comeback after a win.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He may be a little harsh, but his point about not overreacting is valid. It was a bad game for Dallas, in an extremely loud environment. Just about everything that could go wrong did...from fumbles to bad calls to poor O-line play. Give them a chance to learn from their mistakes before calling it a lost season.
cannot agree more....and us fans felt the pain of that loss deeply and were looking for heads to roll..but now we feel great waiting for packer game and cowboys hopefully making a statement game?

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
If you're crying over 1 loss that was a dogfight ending with the Saints not scoring a td need to get off the ship, you're not built for this , this ain't for the weak.

I think you can go down with it captain