Get off the ship

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is calling fans weak like you who have quit on the team constantly. Always being negative like you. Calling for a tank like you did last year after 4 games.
936356-F5-B725-405-B-9-DA7-547-A1-ED645-F4.jpg

Like you, he can 'call me' whatever he likes. The ignorant can't see anything other than their own small viewpoint.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya da ya da ya da. You always backtrack. Change the narrative to mislead. Very common these days in certain circles.

Show this ' backtracking' you're claiming, I'll wait. But we both know it's yet more evidence of a false narrative.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I turned the tv off after the game and slept like a baby. I learned long ago after it's just a game and there are much more important things in life.

But people handle things differently and to call people weak for being emotional after a game is just silly.

What if a man with 4 kids who busts his butt 60 hours a week to support his family and the only entertainment he can afford is to watch his beloved Cowboys play.

And he gets really upset after toiling away all week only to watch them lose a close game....is that man weak?

Very poor choice of word.
That man is you, isn't it, Fastpitch?....J/K :laugh:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or some are just normal fans who have been warning this will happen and know how this ends based on previous results and sees the same level of players and coaches still here. Guess you left out that option out on purpose as if critical thinking can’t be implemented.

I left nothing out. You fit one, or more, of the things I mentioned.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You need a set, I've watched you whine and cry like a nanny. I never seen such softness.
Dude, just stop. You're acting like the bully in the after school special, who's only mean to the other kids because he's afraid they'll find out his secret. Everyone has different ways of dealing with disappointment, and different levels of give-a-crap. Some cry in silence, some lash out at others, some live in denial, and some express their thoughts of what could have been done differently.

It's not anyone else's place to tell them how to react, unless they're lashing out at others.

HungryLion

Reaction score
This is just the OP’s way of proactively defending Garrett before anymore rough losses where the Cowboys get out coached (again).

It’s a long season. We just have to fight, scratch, claw.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Some are just venting
Some are actually happy with a loss as it gives them, in their mind, an excuse to act a fool with a bunch of idiotic trolling
Some. should be on medication and I don't say that as a joke or to belittle.
Some are just old farts who are cranky and irritable because thay have not had a good BM for days.
Some are casual or simple minded, as far as football goes, and think all losses or wins are because of one person whether that is a player or coach.
Some just get their kicks trolling.
My problem is I have too many BMs a day. :laugh:

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Some are just venting
Some are actually happy with a loss as it gives them, in their mind, an excuse to act a fool with a bunch of idiotic trolling
Some are just old farts who are cranky and irritable because thay have not had a good BM for days.
Some are casual or simple minded, as far as football goes, and think all losses or wins are because of one person whether that is a player or coach.

Elderphobe

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
But, like I've said in my thread and another thread. Hakuna Matata! Moore is young and went against a chap that learned under Parcells. Big difference in experience and coaching tree. Moore is smart and will learn from it.

cern

Reaction score
Everybody hate losing, but it isn't the end of the season after 1 loss, 1 loss doesn't define you as some around here would want you to believe.
if at seasons end we are 15-1, I will still hate having lost this game. it pays to be a winner.

cern

Reaction score
Some are just venting
define old fart.