Get our RBs in space

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Screens plus pitches. Just get them outside the tackles.

The Offensive playcalling is beyond mysterious.

aria

Reaction score
The title should be changed to “Get Pollard in space”.

Zeke has had plenty of opportunity in space and he lacks the break away speed against most teams and either can’t make people miss near as much as used to or decides to try and run over them instead.

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
The title should be changed to “Get Pollard in space”.

Zeke has had plenty of opportunity in space and he lacks the break away speed against most teams and either can’t make people miss near as much as used to or decides to try and run over them instead.
Please show me the space they have giving Zeke. And if so Pollard has had that same space on his 55 carries, is avg the same amount of yards as Zeke and has his longest run I think is 2 more yards than Zekes longest.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And they will destroy. I don’t care how they do it, but it could be the difference.

They finally threw a bubble or smoke scree to Pollard in the Lions game.

In college Pollard was as good as any player that I've seen on those catches out wide behind the line (bubble or smoke screen).

His ability to catch and transition to run is elite.

aria

Reaction score
Please show me the space they have giving Zeke. And if so Pollard has had that same space on his 55 carries, is avg the same amount of yards as Zeke and has his longest run I think is 2 more yards than Zekes longest.
Lol, you want me to go through tape of every game to point out examples? That’s not gonna happen but if you’ve watched any games this year you would already know this. Even most Zeke fan boys have acknowledged it.

Thanks for proving my point about not paying Zeke what we did. You’re exactly right about Pollard and he didn’t cost 90 million, sit out like a baby and demand to be paid the highest RB. I would laugh my butt off if he keeps up the pace and proves to be better than Zeke, than sits out like Zeke did and they have to let him go because they wasted so much cap space on the Ewok. That would be irony but Jerrah never learns so it wouldn’t matter.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
They finally threw a bubble or smoke scree to Pollard in the Lions game.

In college Pollard was as good as any player that I've seen on those catches out wide behind the line (bubble or smoke screen).

His ability to catch and transition to run is elite.
He’s a playmaker plain and simple. He demands as many touches as Kamara

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
And they will destroy. I don’t care how they do it, but it could be the difference.

You get more space for them by consistently using a multi run threat offense, so that the whole team can't flow to one guy. Attack the width of the field to create more space.

Jet sweeps and boots are great for us because we have the personnel to make them work.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Defenses defend the outside edges when Pollard is in the game.

When Zeke is in the game, defenses focus on defending the inside run.

Pollard should definitely get more snaps. In the Vikings game he only played 3 snaps on offense vs 70 for Zeke.

The 6 Cowboys wins correspond to the 6 games that Pollard played the his highest percent of snaps...

They've won all games when Pollard played 13 or more snaps.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
That may be true but I think a few more would still work
I agree, and Pollard has earned the uptick, and deserves more.
When was the last time a Rookie on this team been so effective when given an opportunity?
Pollard has earned more touches.