Get ready for the Dak excuses

Starstruck22

Reaction score
I can see the hand writing on the wall. Dak will lose numerous games and it will be attributed to his hand injury. It is coming to a theater near you. Rush will have more wins than Dak this year. And then we bring back Dak and LVE next year. Get ready.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I can see the hand writing on the wall. Dak will lose numerous games and it will be attributed to his hand injury. It is coming to a theater near you. Rush will have more wins than Dak this year. And then we bring back Dak and LVE next year. Get ready.
You will attribute it to LVE.
How's that 3-3 prediction you sank yourself into with your obssession being the cause of it going?

HungryLion

Reaction score

You really think Dak will when less than 4 games out of the 11 remaining?

so 3-8 down the stretch?

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Your fixation on LVE, a very cheap veteran player giving us good snaps this season, is genuinely confusing.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
You will attribute it to LVE.
How's that 3-3 prediction you sank yourself into with your obssession being the cause of it going?
The storm has arrived. The fact that the Rams laid an egg does not change my opinion that we aint winning the division or getting a wild card game. Not with this pathetic LB (LVE Barr) crew.