Get rid of the salary cap, bring back the dynasty

CowboyMark

Reaction score
I hate this stupid salary cap and parity thing that has ruled the nfl for quite some time now. It ruined the cowboys dynasty. It broke my boys apart. Just when we were beginning to show those steeler fans and niners that there is not team like my team, the cowboys. We were the youngest team when the cowboys won their first super bowl in the 90's. think about all the titles we couldv'e, wouldv'e, and shouldv'e won. Those were the days. Bring back the dominant teams and to hell with those who are not willing to spend to win. I hate this day in age of the NFL. Makes me wonder what Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder are willing to spend to build a winner. Who could they get? Or better yet, Who could they not get? Teams today don't build for the future anymore. Today is all about win now or else. I think the main reason why the large majority of coaches get hired one year and fired the next is because they are not getting paid to build and win in the future they have to win now. And I think that sucks. But oh wel, let these millionaires and billionaires fight it out for as long as possible because I want the dynasty and parity can just kiss my big fat @$$.