Get well wishes to Kevin Everett

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Stay strong, stay positive and I hope everything goes as well as it can from this point on.

Prayers are with him and his family as well.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with you Kevin, may you be smiled upon and have a speedy recovery.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers as you get on your road to recovery. Best wishes.

Spectre

Reaction score
This is the dark side of football that all players risk to bring a little entertainment and healthy competition into our lives, each season.
It is important to acknowledge and pray for the best for those who pay a costly price to deliver this wonderful game we all love and enjoy.
We football fans are very loyal to our teams and their triumphs and failures. We also rejoice in the failure to perform by out adversaries. But when the consequences of the game reach beyond the grass field, we are all united in our collective appreciation for what the players do and equally sorrowful for any undeserving consequences they may pay.

We are ALL united as NFL fans, and people, in praying for the best and wishing Everett a speedy and successful recovery and in thanking him for his contribution to this wonderful game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
From me an the entire Cowboy nation, we wish you well, a full recovery, and good luck.

DTK

Reaction score
My family's thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless you and your family.

dback

Reaction score
Kevin, my family and I are praying for your recovery. Hang in there my friend. God Bless

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
dbacklund;1636070 said:
Kevin, my family and I are praying for your recovery. Hang in there my friend. God Bless

My sentiments exactly. We're praying for you big time.

David

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
sorry to hear about your injury, Kevin, good luck w/ the rehab and may you walk again bro

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Rackat;1634414 said:
My prayers are with you and your family.

Ditto from here. Football is such an incredible sport. It pains me to no end to see something like this happen. My thoughts, prayers, and well wishes go out to the Everett family.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Just watched the Surgeon on NFL network. He did not sound at all encouraging about recovery. Damn shame and a unfortunate part of this game. After the Utley injury its feared that eventually a player will die on the field.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Count me in for the well wishes.

They DO make a difference.

So, let's all hope for the best.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i think kevin is going to make a full recovery.

my thoughts are with you and your family kevin.

get well now...that's an order.