Get yer facts straight!!!

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
I was listening to one of the local radio stations here in Virginia today (101.1) just for half a second, and they had someone on from the deadskins. The guy said that skids will play great this monday. Talk then turned to Ramsey and the guy said that he could see Ramsey coming to Dallas (also mentioned other teams), as we had a 41 year old QB last year and a 37 year old one this year. Bledsoe is 33, isn't he?

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Skins fans are funny when they hit that realization stage where they realize their team sucks and we are gunna sweep em, Wishing their QB on us, pumping up their team like they could actually beat us. Its called denial, You cant help these guys either, You have to let it run its course. They will get more venomous and more attacks on what they perceive is the fault of their own troubles, US. Then they will fall down and cry when its all over and they realize 4-12 wont get them in the playoffs and that #1 defense is all smoke and mirrors and worthless in the long run.

Best part is it WILL happen again next year, and the year after that and so on till Snyder finnally sells to a real owner that will listen to the guys around him, hire good football guys.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Funxva said:
I was listening to one of the local radio stations here in Virginia today (101.1) just for half a second, and they had someone on from the deadskins. The guy said that skids will play great this monday. Talk then turned to Ramsey and the guy said that he could see Ramsey coming to Dallas (also mentioned other teams), as we had a 41 year old QB last year and a 37 year old one this year. Bledsoe is 33, isn't he?
In another thread here the caller your refering to was Joe "Commander hommer" theisman

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Well, according to the other thread, he's predicting a Super Bowl appearance for Washington, so apparently he's not too interested in getting things right. :)

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Dale said:
Well, according to the other thread, he's predicting a Super Bowl appearance for Washington, so apparently he's not too interested in getting things right. :)

And this guy is getting the Monday Night Football gig next year? Sheesh... :confused:

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
In another thread here the caller your refering to was Joe "Commander hommer" theisman

God, I hate that guy. He sounded like a freakin' idiot. I hope the D tees off on Brunell all night Monday.

dstew60105

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
And this guy is getting the Monday Night Football gig next year? Sheesh... :confused:

Yeah MNF is gonna suck next year with this idiot. I'd rather they bring back Dennis Miller then Theismann the idiot.