Twitter: Get your Allen Hurns jerseys

stiletto

Reaction score
Common sense would tell you just that. But unfortunately, I dont have confidence these coaches will properly implement him or the offense.

That would just blow my mind, Hurns is such an infinitely better all around receiver than TWill...Ideal situation would be to draft Ridley, cut Dez so we can sign about 3 other upgrades on defense, Hurns #2, Beasely in the slot, new burner from the Bills as #4 or Twill (don't really care). No issues with me if that were to happen but alas it will probably end up a mess like you say <sigh>.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That would just blow my mind, Hurns is such an infinitely better all around receiver than TWill...Ideal situation would be to draft Ridley, cut Dez so we can sign about 3 other upgrades on defense, Hurns #2, Beasely in the slot, new burner from the Bills as #4 or Twill (don't really care). No issues with me if that were to happen but alas it will probably end up a mess like you say <sigh>.

I dont even know why TWill is on the team. It blew me away when they resigned him. He is the embodiment of a non playmaker.